My my what an entitled bunch we are

Lux

Guy with 123 posts barking orders to ETR.

Lol

All about post count isn't it?

There's been an extensive amount of people with posts lower than ~250 (even ~100) coming on this board, spouting a bunch of nonsense and riling up people for no good reason. Naturally, it's common for people to be critical of this type of behavior.

Not singling out OP in regards to this. Simply saying the post count and reputation count is meant to show which posters have been here longest and have the most respect.

• Fire 2

I agree.......

Watson sucks, Beck sucks, and of course Langford sucks. What an idiot trying to throw the ball when they load the box and sell out. He should know Ryker has never started and should have strategically planned 12 throws for him. When they were down 20+, he should have gone to zone read. Also, a screen pass is the same thing a bomb down field.

Charlie McBride sucked at one time too.

The team is suffering injuries of epic proportions. There is little team speed. We don't control the the LOS on offense.

The worst part is it is really pretty simple. What do you get when you take away #4, #8, #15 and #80?......2015.

Im not saying Riley is the guy, but I am saying that it is almost impossible to fairly judge.

• Fire 2

If you guys can't see the harm you are doing to this program right now, then there is seriously no hope for Nebraska football.

I forgot how we make the hiring and firing decisions.....give me a freaking break the fans are the one thing that's holding this program together.

The "fans" are trying to burn the whole place down. Again, if you can't see the extreme negative effects of firing a 1st year coach, then I'm at a loss for words.

If you guys can't see the harm you are doing to this program right now, then there is seriously no hope for Nebraska football.

I forgot how we make the hiring and firing decisions.....give me a freaking break the fans are the one thing that's holding this program together.

The "fans" are trying to burn the whole place down. Again, if you can't see the extreme negative effects of firing a 1st year coach, then I'm at a loss for words.

Listen all knowing seer of all things Husker future. What does a second season of 3 or 4 wins do for our future?

I don't know what the right course of action is, but I do think it should start with removing the person who made a senior executive level hire with no input from anyone else and without talking to any other candidates.

Let a new AD decide the future of this program.

• Fire 1

I don't remember getting called in on the meeting to decide if Bo should stay or go. Don't remember the early morning phone call asking my opinion on whether or not to keep Callahan either. Sure as heck wasn't consulted about Solich being let go. Remind me again exactly which fans are firing a 1st year coach........ooooh, right, the "real" fans. I wish I could be one of those someday.

Listen all knowing seer of all things Husker future. What does a second season of 3 or 4 wins do for our future?

I don't know what the right course of action is, but I do think it should start with removing the person who made a senior executive level hire with no input from anyone else and without talking to any other candidates.

and you know this, how? Buddy in the AD, or are you an upper level executive within Nebraska?

and you know this, how? Buddy in the AD, or are you an upper level executive within Nebraska?

Ummmmm....

[media]

[\media]