Banker to UH (please)....

Pruitt is great but he is very brash, the opposite of Riley. Riley likes guys that instill discipline without raising their voices.

My drill instructors had nothing but a raised voice and discipline was instilled rather quickly. I suppose a football team is a tad different than a platoon of USMC recruits, however.

Can Banker recruit? Hawaii needs to hire someone who is an ace recruiter. They've got tons of talent on the islands. But bigger teams come swooping in and take the cream of the crop. Oregon alone has nine Hawaiians on their roster.

Can Banker recruit? Hawaii needs to hire someone who is an ace recruiter. They've got tons of talent on the islands. But bigger teams come swooping in and take the cream of the crop. Oregon alone has nine Hawaiians on their roster.

Absolutely. I would say he is a Top 5 recruiter. Sure gonna miss him. Your welcome Obam.....er i mean Hawaii.
  • Fire 3

there was a few news broadcasts yesterday that listed banker as one the candidates getting looked at......

..but i don't think Banker would come here as he already makes more at Nebraska as a D coordinator...

Maybe he'll be "moved" along by some at Nebraska. It's time for him to be successful someplace else.................