Reilly out of bounds

Husker66

He didn't push the WR out of bounds... Jesus.

You are upset we won aren't you.

You would like that wouldn't you.

No. not really but i would fine it very pathetic.

It has nothing to do with the players and not wanting us to win. It's false hope. Husker fans (some) will get high off of the win but the problems (coaching staff) aren't going to change. My opinion about the head coach and coaches hasn't changed an iota because of the win to be blunt.

See, pathetic. Can't even enjoy a win. all you can do is cry like a baby after a win.

It might be false hope but I will take it.

• Fire 5

No. not really but i would fine it very pathetic.

It has nothing to do with the players and not wanting us to win. It's false hope. Husker fans (some) will get high off of the win but the problems (coaching staff) aren't going to change. My opinion about the head coach and coaches hasn't changed an iota because of the win to be blunt.

See, pathetic. Can't even enjoy a win. all you can do is cry like a baby after a win.

It might be false hope but I will take it.

These guys needed a win and I think we as fans needed as well. Enjoy it while you can and lets hope it continues!

And let's not forget how MSU was simulating our snap signal and it never got called that game. What goes around comes around.

what?

Don't recall if it was last year or the year before, but the MSU defense would clap their hands (which was our signal to snap the ball) to cause our center to snap it when the QB wasn't ready. Refs never called it. A couple of MSU defenders later admitted that was exactly what they were doing.

Last year at MSU

• Fire 1

And let's not forget how MSU was simulating our snap signal and it never got called that game. What goes around comes around.

what?

Don't recall if it was last year or the year before, but the MSU defense would clap their hands (which was our signal to snap the ball) to cause our center to snap it when the QB wasn't ready. Refs never called it. A couple of MSU defenders later admitted that was exactly what they were doing.

Let's clap as the winner go by :devil

• Fire 2

I am listening to Big Red Overreaction, and one of the callers said that the Reilly was pushed out around the 12 yard line, but ESPN only showed when he was coming back in bounds. I want to go back and try to get a better look at what happened. Whatever, we needed that win so bad. Go Big Red!!!

wait.......are you my 12 year old daughter? You sound just like her...and you make as much sense.

I told you that you can't have any internet accounts I don't know about. Bring me your phone. You can have it back when you learn to make better choices.