Reported Sexual Assault at Armstrong's House Under Investigation

Look I am simply saying if the woman was False Accusing someone she needs to be Vilified, the players will now be the ones seen by anyone without a Husker Bias, as guilty.

As a Husker fan I would like t think that the players are innocent here, but Lack of evidence for a Legal Case and being Innocent are not one in the same!

Lack of evidence and falsely accusing are not one in the same either.

• Fire 2

Qmany You are absolutely correct sir and I agree 100% which is the only reason I was hoping for a more substantiation of Facts from this whole thing, because no matter what this will be brought up and stay with the program.

Agreed. Iowa fans are already declaring it a cover up and are certain that Tommy is a criminal. The guy wasn't even named as the accused.

• Fire 1

Look I am simply saying if the woman was False Accusing someone she needs to be Vilified, the players will now be the ones seen by anyone without a Husker Bias, as guilty.

As a Husker fan I would like t think that the players are innocent here, but Lack of evidence for a Legal Case and being Innocent are not one in the same!

This ^^^ I work in the criminal justice system and I pray that this young woman seeks out the help she needs, you see too many times a woman who feels that she wasn't done justice turn to the wrong things to cope.

This ^^^ I work in the criminal justice system and I pray that this young woman seeks out the help she needs, you see too many times a woman who feels that she wasn't done justice turn to the wrong things to cope.

Unless nothing criminal happened and she tried to make it look like it did. How about those who may have been falsely accused and have had their futures put in peril? It can go both ways. I don't know who is right or wrong, but wish I knew more facts about what happened. Something should happen one way or the other IMO.

• Fire 1

Look I am simply saying if the woman was False Accusing someone she needs to be Vilified

yikes

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows he worded that poorly. I also wouldn't be super surprised to see Smac07killer appear. uhoh.gif

Qmany You are absolutely correct sir and I agree 100% which is the only reason I was hoping for a more substantiation of Facts from this whole thing, because no matter what this will be brought up and stay with the program.

Agreed. Iowa fans are already declaring it a cover up and are certain that Tommy is a criminal. The guy wasn't even named as the accused.

Well, good thing several news outlets blew out their coverage of this alleged assault then, am I right?

dedhoarse

I know some here don't agree with me that this story shouldn't have been told until charges were filed or an arrest made, but, this was exactly the reason why. Now everyone wants to know what happened and what's going on, or, they think the team has at least one rapist and LPD is helping with the cover up.

Regardless of what happened, it is over and there's nothing any one can do about it.