Reported Sexual Assault at Armstrong's House Under Investigation

I almost posted that yesterday. Like a bunch of little old ladies worrying about the spring showers.

Nothing has happened for concern at this point. I trust the kids. They are smarter than that.

And Moraine I do not mean that in a disrespectful nature. But I want the truth before I condemn or worry about such things. And if it is true, I want who ever prosecuted to the fullest extent.

When and if something concrete surfaces, then maybe all the angst. Now it is a waste of time.

Must be bye week.

More importantly: No one's been charged. The more time passes with this being the case, the less of a problem I believe it to be.

These types of situations can go on for a long time. It doesn't necessarily mean the longer it goes, the likely it will go away. I will guarantee you that TA and JW will be interviewed a couple more times along with anyone else that might be involved. The police are gathering as much information as possible and will take as long as they needin order to decide whether or not they will arrest someone and have charges brought up on them.

Is there any way that Riley will find out if one of the players is the one being accused? Maybe a little leak. I just think if it was one that it might be best to hold him out of the game. I know, accused doesnt mean guilty. Just a tough spot for a coach and program if the accused is a player.

Is there any way that Riley will find out if one of the players is the one being accused? Maybe a little leak. I just think if it was one that it might be best to hold him out of the game. I know, accused doesnt mean guilty. Just a tough spot for a coach and program if the accused is a player.

Unless a player gets charged, I wouldn't hold them out of a game.

Hello Husker Nacione, back again. So what's the latest on this allegation...anybody?

no one on here knows anything .the rest is all WAG.

A'ight. TA and Westy watching the last few games from jail would not be cool, suffice it to say.

it took place at their house NO ONE has said who did what and who it was done to. but yet we got 8 pages of rape protocol and DNA testing going on here. cracks me up

It's always like that with player issues, fans go crazy with speculation until the facts come in; that is, if the facts ever come in.

More importantly: No one's been charged. The more time passes with this being the case, the less of a problem I believe it to be.

Nothing more will come of it either way...until the DNA comes back. So I think the "time heals all wounds" theory doesn't hold water in this case.

In the criminal justice system, sexual based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives that investigate these felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. BUM BUM

Love that show.

In the criminal justice system, sexual based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives that investigate these felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. BUM BUM

Love that show.

All the talk a rape kits and DNA made me think of this :lol:

You forgot:

"The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event."

• Fire 1

You forgot:

"The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event."

They only put that on there to legally cover their ass because they copy real-life situations all the time.

• Fire 1