***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

All they had to do was not totally suck in every phase of the game. Literally that is all they had to do to beat an unimpressive, over ranked, pathetic Iowa team. And what do they do? Tommy plays one of the worst games of his career. Langsdorf calls his typical bone headed non-sensical bullsh#t. Banker might as well be AWOL for all the good he does. And Riley......what the f#*k does he actually do other than stalking the sidelines looking lost? f'ing sad.

This is what is so sad. We didn't need a great game. If we get a below average game from the QB we win. If TA is benched at the half we win. Pathetic,

I'm actually happy with Banker with this game. Iowa has a stud RB and was due for at least one good run. The second run was puzzling...but this defense has locked s**t down since then, and before Gerry was ejected.

Yeah, I gave props to Banker. Mark it down.

BLAME LANGSDORF! FIRE FIRE FIRE!

CU2wS5oUcAACeQF.jpg

Two guys WIDE open running routes. Tommy goes with the lowest percentage throw of any on this play.

I cannot stress enough how terrible of a QB Tommy really is.

This.

Fine, but why put the ball in the hands of your terrible QB in a critical situation like that? RUN THE f'ing BALL!

Because at what point do you just stop throwing the ball altogether if you cannot trust your QB whatsoever? That's the only other option when you have Tommy as your QB.

The play worked. The QB didn't.

No, because TA has made the same mistakes all season. Coach up a replacement or call some crap Cpt Oblivious can make

Congratulations Iowa on a heck of a season.

Our AD even stated he would not allow this program to become Iowa.

Well, he was absolutely right and accomplished his job.

Iowa is unbeaten and going to the Conference title game with a chance of playoff spot. Meanwhile, Nebraska is sitting at home for the winter.

How in the hell can one guy play so badly, so often, and not learn from his mistakes?

Thats a complete lack of intelligence. I bet he truly believes he's the best player on the field.

His talking to the media with the investigation is also a knock on him upstairs. He things he's Cam Newton, but he's really a very poor Jamarcus Russell

BLAME LANGSDORF! FIRE FIRE FIRE!

CU2wS5oUcAACeQF.jpg

Two guys WIDE open running routes. Tommy goes with the lowest percentage throw of any on this play.

I cannot stress enough how terrible of a QB Tommy really is.

Fine, but why put the ball in the hands of your terrible QB in a critical situation like that? RUN THE f'ing BALL!

Because at what point do you just stop throwing the ball altogether if you cannot trust your QB whatsoever? That's the only other option when you have Tommy as your QB.

The play worked. The QB didn't.

There's a big difference between not throwing at all and not throwing on the most critical play of the game.