Now Let Me Clear My Throat

ScottyIce

If you want a feel good, you were the boat that broke my sail! Congrats

The boat that broke my sail?... :dunno

I don't know if a sail can "break". They are pretty flexible, for the most part.

Sorry, I know this isn't helping, but rather an odd analogy.

Seriously though, 20 beers are too many. I have seen such things before and it doesn't bode well for you.

If you want a feel good, you were the boat that broke my sail! Congrats

The boat that broke my sail?... :dunno

I don't know if a sail can "break". They are pretty flexible, for the most part.

Sorry, I know this isn't helping, but rather an odd analogy.

Seriously though, 20 beers are too many. I have seen such things before and it doesn't bode well for you.

Let me help, I speak drunk. Matty was probably thinking of two boats colliding. If one boat had a fin on its bow (your username) then yes it could break the other's sail in a tearing manner.

MattyIce let me know the real reason why he's leaving... the caps lock key on his keyboard broke. He just doesn't have the wherewithal to replace it nor the energy to hold the shift key down while writing love letters to Riley.

I'm sure once it is fixed he'll be back.

You guys can make all the jokes you want.

Fact of the matter is this: Too many posters are leaving here for a change of atmosphere because of all the crap that has been getting tossed around here by throwaway posters who only post after a loss, or the same nonsense in every thread.

Agree with Matty or not, his passion for the team is what brought him here, and stupid crap is driving him and many others away. Don't let this place die.

• Fire 2

You guys can make all the jokes you want.

Fact of the matter is this: Too many posters are leaving here for a change of atmosphere because of all the crap that has been getting tossed around here by throwaway posters who only post after a loss, or the same nonsense in every thread.

Agree with Matty or not, his passion for the team is what brought him here, and stupid crap is driving him and many others away. Don't let this place die.

This isn't his first time making a big announcement that he's leaving. Matty tries to cause too much drama, I'm not sad to see him go.

• Fire 1