Richt to Huskers per report

I heard NU was changing it's mascot and school colors.

I heard we were going to be known as the Ice Men, and our colors are moving to Electric Blue, Silver, White, and Black

I heard on good authority we will be known as the Gooses and will be required all players and coaches to have mustaches and tell corny jokes. Our uniforms will be covered with tar and feathers.

This just into the newsroom: the 94, 95, and 97 teams have agreed to begin donating blood. If we make a bowl, the transfusions on the active roster will begin immediately. There is concern we don't have enough Type O, so we've been hitting the Juco Ranks trying to match up blood types to glory years teams. The ACA and HIPPA has created lots of red tape in asking for the blood type of Recruits, but Clarence Thomas as assured the Board of Regents he has the votes in the Supreme Court in the event of any challenges.

• Fire 2

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/georgias-richt-not-done-interested-another-coaching-job

Well, Richt wants to coach again. I understand a NU booster is going to pay him under the table to keep his options open for a year. This will allow him to remain at UG for a year in some administrative role. Then when the Huskers need a new coach after a projected 4-8 season next year he'd be available. The booster wished to remain nameless.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/georgias-richt-not-done-interested-another-coaching-job

Well, Richt wants to coach again. I understand a NU booster is going to pay him under the table to keep his options open for a year. This will allow him to remain at UG for a year in some administrative role. Then when the Huskers need a new coach after a projected 4-8 season next year he'd be available. The booster wished to remain nameless.

Yeah because he's going to turn down every job that's offered to him so he can eventually take the Nebraska job, if it's even available next year.

Mark Richt will not be taking any position within the University of Nebraska in light of a possible NCAA ban on activities due to the blatantly racist nature of the institution as alleged by the BLM movement and confirmed by Chancellor Harvey Perlman. If these actions and outrageous buy-outs are not enough to discourage further questioning of the administration's hiring wisdom, other measures will be taken to ensure that a toxic atmosphere is created including implementation of Sharia Law and "Pedophilia Thursdays".

After all, what coach would possibly want to takeover after the first year firing of a coach who turned a 9 win program into a 5 win program, AND is bankrupt, AND is stuck in the 1860's, AND overrun with potential extremists, AND regularly promotes the violation of children? ...Wait, does Farakhan run a pro-style or spread system? damn..