***Official Foster Farms Bowl Thread - UCLA***

Mavric

you know what is concerning about this. Riley has seen Jim Mora Jr's UCLA team for how many years? This should be nothing new. In fact, you would like to think he would fair better vs the Bruins with the talent Nebraska has comapred to his Oregon State teams.

Armstrong, the guy speaks a big game and you want to believe him, but his actions do not back up his words. He is not a good QB. He is a hell of a fighter and works hard, he just isn't what we need at QB.

Riley has never coached against Mora. But, he does have a losing record against UCLA.

Trouble is the defense of UCLA now has the hammer of a big lead and the confidence to know we can't slow them down. They can play risk free agressive D and crash the line. Only chance to shake this is hit them right back with a long pass or big play quick. We won't drive the long field with 4.5 yards a carry smashmouth ball. Our O line is not capable of dominating like that.

Ol gonna need to man up. See if Langs can dial up some more PA, misdirection or counters to slow them down. As much as I hate passing that much, ones like that to Westy will slow them down.

you know what is concerning about this. Riley has seen Jim Mora Jr's UCLA team for how many years? This should be nothing new. In fact, you would like to think he would fair better vs the Bruins with the talent Nebraska has comapred to his Oregon State teams.

Armstrong, the guy speaks a big game and you want to believe him, but his actions do not back up his words. He is not a good QB. He is a hell of a fighter and works hard, he just isn't what we need at QB.

Rosen, a freshman and UCLA team speed is too much for us.

And a true freshman at that. The kids mechanics and decision making are impressive.

Rosen, a freshman and UCLA team speed is too much for us.

Riley's Oregon State teams beat UCLA......

Just figured these coaches coming from the same conference as the Bruins, seeing them for multiple years, would be able to be better prepared for this with Nebraska's talent.

But maybe we simply don't have the talent..I don't know.

I just want to start winning again.

• Fire 1

F'ing Newby.

Play call and pass accuracy doomed that play.
Newby keeps his balance when he turns around and it's a first down.

Sounds like a bunch of boys who never played the game.
pretty ignorant and arrogant statement to make.

Nope, I have and most have not hit more than a keyboard. It is a fact.

You're a clown. If you think Newby is a good football player, then the most you did on any "football" team is get splinters in your ass. Guaranteed.

Do you want to put your money where your mouth is? Have you played past high school? Seriously, put up or shut up.

What does this even mean? You trying to fight? LOL. Does that flower on your shirt squirt water?

clown.jpg

A lot of game left, but the defense needs to make adjustments in a hurry.

If we can pound the ball like we did in the first quarter, and go into the half trailing 21-14 I would take that. Again, there is still a lot of game left.

Hopefully the coaches won't start to panic and start throwing all over the yard. This next drive will be key.

Past two had more Newby than needed. Need to keep pounding and keep their O off the field.

I agree. I think the coaches changed it up to Newby early to see how UCLA might change their defense with Newby in the game.

It's not bad strategy, and we were moving the ball until that costly fumble. As the game continues I think we will see more of Cross & Ozigbo.

Keep on eye on our tight-ends in the 2nd half on play-action shots down field.