CB Deommodore Lenoir [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sounds like DWilliams will visit today. Diaco probably is too. Watch out for Langsdorf visiting too.

Update sounds like Donte visited his parents like he did with Blades since Lenoir/Blades in Florida.
I'm excited for to see what Donte can do with a full year to recruit to Nebraska.

I hear ya. He's only been here 45 days and appears to have locked up two top 150 players (blades and fuller) and helped close on another (Lindsey).

I took Matty's comment as we only have room to add one more big fish in this recruiting class because the room is already so full of talented players. Not that we only have one big fish in the room already. Could be wrong

I like our secondary, but it's nowhere close to being to talented to bring any any of the guys we're currently after.... Especially Johnson, Lenoir, and Blades.

I'm not trying to belabor the comment...it just doesn't make sense. We have multiple 4 star players already in the room. We also, are looking at wanting to bring in two of the big recruits still on our board if we can.

Most of our 4 star DB's were listed as safeties by the majority of the recruiting sites - Jackson, Dismuke, Anderson. As far as I can tell, Eric Lee is the only 4 star that was listed as a CB by all the sites. So I certainly don't think were overloaded with natural CB talent.

http://huskercorner.com/2017/01/28/nebraska-football-recruiting-predicting-nebraska-footballs-signing-day/

Article on thoughts of where our targets will end up. No big surprises except they are split on where Lenoir will end up.

Good find Spurs, you haven't been on the board for long, but wow you bring it with the recruiting info! Keep up the good work!

I am thinking if we get Rafdal and Allen here, it will significantly increasing our redzone touchdown percentage because these guys will be big mismatches. If a defense tries to double one of them it also opens up the possibility of someone being open as well.

I would not mind getting Lenoir, Michael O and Blades here and move one of them to safety later on in their time here. Lenoir to me seems a bit strange, he probably has his heart in Oregon but it would not surprise me if his mind is telling him Nebraska. Think about it for a sec, zero dbs committed atm, no matter who we get he is probably the best db in the class or tied with Blades for best. Where if he goes to oregon they have 4 dbs ready to go- all of which he is better then, but his gf doesn't go there so there is no shame in not re-committing to Oregon. I wonder how good our guys are doing at peer recruiting him and I would say D-will is a better db coach then the one oregon has.

http://huskercorner.com/2017/01/28/nebraska-football-recruiting-predicting-nebraska-footballs-signing-day/

Article on thoughts of where our targets will end up. No big surprises except they are split on where Lenoir will end up.

Good find Spurs, you haven't been on the board for long, but wow you bring it with the recruiting info! Keep up the good work!

I am thinking if we get Rafdal and Allen here, it will significantly increasing our redzone touchdown percentage because these guys will be big mismatches. If a defense tries to double one of them it also opens up the possibility of someone being open as well.

I would not mind getting Lenoir, Michael O and Blades here and move one of them to safety later on in their time here. Lenoir to me seems a bit strange, he probably has his heart in Oregon but it would not surprise me if his mind is telling him Nebraska. Think about it for a sec, zero dbs committed atm, no matter who we get he is probably the best db in the class or tied with Blades for best. Where if he goes to oregon they have 4 dbs ready to go- all of which he is better then, but his gf doesn't go there so there is no shame in not re-committing to Oregon. I wonder how good our guys are doing at peer recruiting him and I would say D-will is a better db coach then the one oregon has.

Blades did play safety in the all-star game he played in..

I saw that. I think it was more of a need deal. He is a CB from everything I've seen. Johnson played S in the Army AA game, but I don't think that ends up being his position either. He just agreed to do it because they needed another S.

I saw that. I think it was more of a need deal. He is a CB from everything I've seen. Johnson played S in the Army AA game, but I don't think that ends up being his position either. He just agreed to do it because they needed another S.

Understandable. If all three do decide to be N, it will be interesting to see where all three end up. From what I've read, Onyemaobi is the most physical and definitely has the most likely chance to switch to safety if needed.

Understandable. If all three do decide to be N, it will be interesting to see where all three end up. From what I've read, Onyemaobi is the most physical and definitely has the most likely chance to switch to safety if needed.

I'd guess the exact same.

I'd guess the exact same.

I want Onyemaobi no matter what and then just make room as needed for the two big names. They all fit their own niches and I would take all of them if they wanted N.