CB Deommodore Lenoir [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He says his top factors in his decision are:

1) who can get him to the NFL the fastest

2) relationship with his position coach

3) if it feels like home

4) if his parents see it as a good place for him

5) if he sees it as a good fit for him

I really don't see him going all the way to North Carolina. I also don't see him at Ole Miss. I think this comes down to a re-commit to Oregon/USC where he can play with Nick Pickett and some of his best friends and stay in the PAC 12, or Nebraska because he knows Keyshawn and the Cali guys there and is really bonded with coach Williams.

• Fire 1

Since he decommitted form Oregon, it looks like Nebraska is the next closest hat to his head. Which could signify he is N! If we don't get Darnay, Deommo and Johnson would still be a great db class. I would take Graham over Deommo, but would not be mad to get one of those two.
Or maybe he'll commit to LSU because that hat is closer to the camera....

The way some people analyze every tweet, picture, quote to draw their own conclusions at times is....just.....weird

Since he decommitted form Oregon, it looks like Nebraska is the next closest hat to his head. Which could signify he is N! If we don't get Darnay, Deommo and Johnson would still be a great db class. I would take Graham over Deommo, but would not be mad to get one of those two.

The way some people analyze every tweet, picture, quote to draw their own conclusions at times is....just.....weird

If I were him, I'd pick the Ole Miss hat. It's guaranteed to be filled with CA$H

• Fire 1

You don't get sarcasm

• Fire 1

You don't get sarcasm

Thank you Atbone! Maybe should have inserted sarcasm but didn't think I needed to. Lets hope we get him because I believe before he committed to Oregon we were right behind them in his top group.

You don't get sarcasm

Thank you Atbone! Maybe should have inserted sarcasm but didn't think I needed to. Lets hope we get him because I believe before he committed to Oregon we were right behind them in his top group.
Reread it and still not seeing but whatever you guys say.....

You don't get sarcasm

Reread it and still not seeing but whatever you guys say.....

Haha, just a common joke in the recruiting forum.

• Fire 1

Good news here from my perspective:

Lots of CB's rolling in for 4-Star Elijah Gates right now to Oregon.

Oregons DB commitment list:

4 Star Thomas Graham

4 Star Jaylen Redd

3 Star Nick Pickett

3 Star Demetrius Douglas

Say they were to get Gates, that's a pretty full DB room. I'm not saying they wouldn't take Lenoirs commitment, I'm just not sure he will want to go there with that much competition. Guess time will tell.

Good news here from my perspective:

Lots of CB's rolling in for 4-Star Elijah Gates right now to Oregon.

Oregons DB commitment list:

4 Star Thomas Graham

4 Star Jaylen Redd

3 Star Nick Pickett

3 Star Demetrius Douglas

Say they were to get Gates, that's a pretty full DB room. I'm not saying they wouldn't take Lenoirs commitment, I'm just not sure he will want to go there with that much competition. Guess time will tell.

I don't think oregon is the competition here. Think Usc will make a push

• 2 weeks later...

SMH. i really would look elsewhere rather than depend on this guy.

Because he's announcing on signing day. Wow. Ok

no. There is a track record here. i'll leave it at that.

K

I for one would rather the kid weigh all options and see what he has before he makes another decision. Waiting till signing day is far better than decommiting again. Take your time lenoir.