WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Visiting for the Illinois game (October 1).

Visiting Oregon the next weekend (Washington game) and Alabama for the Auburn game.

Probably will take his last two (unknown locations) plus USC and UCLA.

Reminds me of my 6th grade crush. . She AIMed 4 or 5 of my buddies, but told me I was the dude. We ate lunch quite a few times together and held hands on the playground. A couple weeks later, she chose my buddy. I still haven't forgiven you, Bethany.

Where've you been?

• Fire 1

Visiting for the Illinois game (October 1).

Visiting Oregon the next weekend (Washington game) and Alabama for the Auburn game.

Probably will take his last two (unknown locations) plus USC and UCLA.

Added Oklahoma for the Baylor game (Nov 12).

Also, have I just totally forgotten the part where he played on the same 7-on-7 team as POB a couple years ago? He mentioned that.

Mentioned visiting USC but not UCLA.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the whole reason he pushed it off was so parents and coaches could come...

Not really. Supposedly his coaches wanted him to come on a weekend when he wouldn't just be hanging out with his friends and when it was colder.

Not sure they're going to accomplish either but that was the story.

I just feel like hes all ours which i think many people on here do. I think if his parents were with him he would commit this weekend. It may take a in home visit from MR to seal the deal with his parents. Either way i think we land him. I expect keyshawn to give us lots of updates on recruits with that go pro on during the game

Pretty USC favorable article from one of their 247 guys.

Cliffs on article?

Said that if his mom wants him to stay close to home to help out with stuff, he would go to USC for her.

Said that he isn't concerned about USC's bad start, more worried about how they respond to it.

Matty, this poses a pretty big problem for NU doesn't it?

or anyone not named USC