WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joseph Lewis has started writing a blog for USA Today's High School sports site. His first blog entry is up. He rated his Oregon visit an 8/10.

Here's what he had to say about his Nebraska visit:

The Nebraska visit was great too.

I got there on a Friday and met with the coaches then we got something to eat and hung out with everybody. I’d been there multiple times so I didn’t take the tour. After that we went to the walkthrough practices and then hung out with the players. Saturday was gameday so that was cool! I think all of the festivities around the game would have to be my favorite part of the visit. Their fans are live!

That and hanging out with the players was the best part. I had a great time.

We went to get something to eat with the coaches again and had a good talk with them and that was it.

I had a great time. I would give the visit a 9.5 out of 10.

Knap, I don't think you gave NU enough credit. He rated us a 9.5 and the other guys an 8/10 unless I read that incorrectly.

Joseph Lewis has started writing a blog for USA Today's High School sports site. His first blog entry is up. He rated his Oregon visit an 8/10.

I got there on a Friday and met with the coaches then we got something to eat and hung out with everybody. I’d been there multiple times so I didn’t take the tour. After that we went to the walkthrough practices and then hung out with the players. Saturday was gameday so that was cool! I think all of the festivities around the game would have to be my favorite part of the visit. Their fans are live!

We went to get something to eat with the coaches again and had a good talk with them and that was it.

Knap, I don't think you gave NU enough credit. He rated us a 9.5 and the other guys an 8/10 unless I read that incorrectly.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

I forgot he didn't visit for the Oregon game and thought you were referring to his time at Nebraska and not time at Oregon.

• 3 weeks later...