WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Helton may not last at usc. If he gets fired and they have to start over yet again thatd be good for us. Which i think happens

Pretty sure the new regime would find a spot or a 5* WR...
He's saying the 5* could shy away from them, not vice versa.

I'm saying if he really wants to go to the school because of proximity it doesn't matter who the coach is.

I agree with you, and it is not just because you have an awesome name.

Helton may not last at usc. If he gets fired and they have to start over yet again thatd be good for us. Which i think happens

I'm saying if he really wants to go to the school because of proximity it doesn't matter who the coach is.

uh oh, I didn't know it would let you use a name if it was already being used. I'll change my handle to avoid confusion.

uh oh, I didn't know it would let you use a name if it was already being used. I'll change my handle to avoid confusion.

No big deal. Swmo representing. Cheers to landing a 5 star wr this cycle!

Riley and Williams supposed to be stopping by shortly.

Hopefully they get there before he leaves. :o

We need Riley to work on his mom. I think she's the key and honestly from what I've heard Mike does well with the families (no surprise).
Riley is a married man, I doubt he'll be doing "work" on any MILFs.

We need Riley to work on his mom. I think she's the key and honestly from what I've heard Mike does well with the families (no surprise).

You definitely misunderstood my post.

The guy sends mothers days cards and etc. Barry Switzer used to say the key to recruiting was mom and Mike has that figured out from what I've heard. You gotta sell more than just the kid.

You definitely misunderstood my post.

The guy sends mothers days cards and etc. Barry Switzer used to say the key to recruiting was mom and Mike has that figured out from what I've heard. You gotta sell more than just the kid.

You definitely misunderstood his post.

Joseph Lewis has started writing a blog for USA Today's High School sports site. His first blog entry is up. He rated his Oregon visit an 8/10.

Here's what he had to say about his Nebraska visit:

The Nebraska visit was great too.

I got there on a Friday and met with the coaches then we got something to eat and hung out with everybody. I’d been there multiple times so I didn’t take the tour. After that we went to the walkthrough practices and then hung out with the players. Saturday was gameday so that was cool! I think all of the festivities around the game would have to be my favorite part of the visit. Their fans are live!

That and hanging out with the players was the best part. I had a great time.

We went to get something to eat with the coaches again and had a good talk with them and that was it.

I had a great time. I would give the visit a 9.5 out of 10.

• Fire 1