"Us Against The World"

Mavric

And why is he being discussed in the football posts ?

He was the football coach 2 years ago. He still has a large effect on the team whether you like to admit it or not. He established a culture that we are trying to change. I would still say he is rather relevant.

Did you read the article?

Doesnt look like he read it.. Which is normally what happens.

• Fire 1

We live in an age where we are more connected than ever to players and their thoughts. Seriously, twitter and social media didn't exist in the 90s.

Some of the fan base has morphed into resentful mothers, who look at old high school photos of themselves and scream at their kids about what the kids did to them and their figure. It's sad and sorry.

• Fire 1

And why is he being discussed in the football posts ?

He was the football coach 2 years ago. He still has a large effect on the team whether you like to admit it or not. He established a culture that we are trying to change. I would still say he is rather relevant.
Did you read the article?

Doesnt look like he read it.. Which is normally what happens.

its a premium article, no?
  • Fire 1

People who want to rip on Bo have brushes ready to paint whatever picture they can whenever any dab of paint becomes available regardless of color or medium.

Bo likes to put out dabs of paint. "DABS" being plural.

I really don't think he ever enjoyed doing anything that put him in the spotlight.

Help jog my memory, but wasn't there a player on the team flipping off and lashing out at fans? Clearly, there is zero disconnect between fans and players.

And clearly if one person does it that has to mean the other 120+ feel the same way.

That's obviously not at all the point I'm making. Does MRI talk for all 120 players?

We can take MRIs comments as gospel, but that would be pretty short sighted, and to think Bo's opinions didn't rub off on more than one player is naive.

MRI is a good interviewee, he handles media questions very well given the circumstances.

• Fire 1

Politely disagree that there was much healthy about Bo's culture. Coaches' actions spoke for themselves.

"Who has a good relationship with the fans?"

It may not have been all sunshine and lollipops, but the "culture" story has turned into the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Because one player says differently than the administration did? I think it is very likely that Bo did foster an inappropriate culture with the team.

Help jog my memory, but wasn't there a player on the team flipping off and lashing out at fans? Clearly, there is zero disconnect between fans and players.

And clearly if one person does it that has to mean the other 120+ feel the same way.

That's obviously not at all the point I'm making. Does MRI talk for all 120 players?

We can take MRIs comments as gospel, but that would be pretty short sighted, and to think Bo's opinions didn't rub off on more than one player is naive.

MRI is a good interviewee, he handles media questions very well given the circumstances.

Agreed.

Politely disagree that there was much healthy about Bo's culture. Coaches' actions spoke for themselves.

"Who has a good relationship with the fans?"

It may not have been all sunshine and lollipops, but the "culture" story has turned into the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Because one player says differently than the administration did? I think it is very likely that Bo did foster an inappropriate culture with the team.

When players on the team and the new coaches (ala Mike Riley) are saying it was overblown, I'm going to listen.

• Fire 1