30 For 30 to feature the 1994-1995 Huskers

knapplc

01 miami defense would shut that option down.

Then try throwing it to Ed Reed, Sean Taylor,Antrell Rolle. Etc

They weren't an Option team. Do your research. They were a Power Run team with Option elements.

Also, Warren Sapp couldn't shut down the 1994 team, and 1995 was better.

I'd put 1995 Nebraska up against 2001 Miami and give you ten points. No joke. Your quarterback would be dead before the first quarter ended.

• Fire 8

01 miami defense would shut that option down.Then try throwing it to Ed Reed, Sean Taylor,Antrell Rolle. Etc

They weren't an Option team. Do your research. They were a Power Run team with Option elements.Also, Warren Sapp couldn't shut down the 1994 team, and 1995 was better.I'd put 1995 Nebraska up against 2001 Miami and give you ten points. No joke. Your quarterback would be dead before the first quarter ended.

Exactly. We ran the option. We were not an option team.........

01 miami defense would shut that option down.

Then try throwing it to Ed Reed, Sean Taylor,Antrell Rolle. Etc

They weren't an Option team. Do your research. They were a Power Run team with Option elements.

Also, Warren Sapp couldn't shut down the 1994 team, and 1995 was better.

I'd put 1995 Nebraska up against 2001 Miami and give you ten points. No joke. Your quarterback would be dead before the first quarter ended.

I'd be with you in offering that bet.

This is actually an intriguing question. 1990s college football was really brutal, and the 1995 Blackshirts were among the most vicious hitters of that decade.

Ken Dorsey was a statue, finishing his college career with -79 rushing yards on 59 attempts. He would have been an immobile target for the Blackshirts, if we were to play that mythical game between 2001 Miami & 1995 Nebraska.

That begs the question - whose hit would have knocked Dorsey from the game?

Terrell Farley?

Mike Minter?

Grant Wistrom?

Jay Foreman?

Jared Tomich?

Eric Warfield?

Jason Peter?

• Fire 1