WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I read something about some academic concerns with qualifying at Nebraska... any truth to that sort of thing? I hate even bringing it up because it attaches sort of a negative stigma.

I'm gusssing it's more than likely an attempt to rationalize a last minute switch?

I said before that something was not right when he picked up the OS hat. He just did look happy about it.

I read something about some academic concerns with qualifying at Nebraska... any truth to that sort of thing? I hate even bringing it up because it attaches sort of a negative stigma.

I'm gusssing it's more than likely an attempt to rationalize a last minute switch?

I said before that something was not right when he picked up the OS hat. He just did look happy about it.

It's not that he wasn't happy. He was overcome with the emotions of a long process and deciding to go a different route to play with his best friend.

He literally said this. Not sure why everyone is trying to come up some grand conspiracy theory. That's the kind of thing that keeps people from looking at things rationally.

I really dont think that was the case. He qualified for ND for petes sake, and isn't there some qualifying requirements for the Army game?

It wouldnt have been a surprise to Coach Dub, and Riley wouldnt have retweeted him this morning if it was an academic issue. I do think he panicked for some reason - dont know why.

• Fire 1

I really dont think that was the case. He qualified for ND for petes sake, and isn't there some qualifying requirements for the Army game?

It wouldnt have been a surprise to Coach Dub, and Riley wouldnt have retweeted him this morning if it was an academic issue. I do think he panicked for some reason - dont know why.

Momma and her helicopter. And Mav, if you think that was just emotions after long drawn out decision you need to watch it again. That was like no commitment ive seen. He seemed distraught to me.
  • Fire 1

Momma and her helicopter. And Mav, if you think that was just emotions after long drawn out decision you need to watch it again. That was like no commitment ive seen. He seemed distraught to me.
When did he seem like this? After he put on the hat?

Eh, people see what they want to see I guess. His voice completely cracks when he talks about playing with his best friend.

Eh, people see what they want to see I guess. His voice completely cracks when he talks about playing with his best friend.

It was cracking pretty much the whole time. Just really weird imo. Could be nothing but to me it seemed like something was there and pretty obvious the coaches were surprised.

It was cracking pretty much the whole time. Just really weird imo. Could be nothing but to me it seemed like something was there and pretty obvious the coaches were surprised.

The kid committed to us in person before the dead period and left us high and dry today without telling us. He was very close to coach williams so i would imagine it was hard for him to go back on his word

If your talking about when he picked I took the voice thing as being nervous. Speech or public speaking classes you hear some kids who are comfortable speaking to a lot of people sound like that.

If your talking about when he picked I took the voice thing as being nervous. Speech or public speaking classes you hear some kids who are comfortable speaking to a lot of people sound like that.
Yes i know. Im saying it just seemed different to me than that. Im not saying im right, but imo(in my opinion) it just seemed like something was off.

Yes i know. Im saying it just seemed different to me than that. Im not saying im right, but imo(in my opinion) it just seemed like something was off.
Ityartmit (I think you are reading too much into this). 😀
  • Mavric unlocked this topic