WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay so like Marquel Dismuke and Lamar Jackson?

Grim, Alston, Stanton. Nebraska focused heavily on California this year and ignored the 500 radius which Riley said he wanted to own.
This isn't what you originally posted about. You said California kids use Nebraska as a placeholder.
my original point was the 500 miles radius was being ignored as shown by my agreement in the prior post.

and you haven't provided evidence of that.

I agree, just opinion and no proof!
Bradley, NE

Allen, NE

Mcquitty, MO

Only commits in 500 miles.

Zero Colorado, zero iowa, zero Minnesota etc for this recruiting cycle. It all seems to trend to CA.

Therefore I guess I generalized the 500 being ignored. Not many of the 500 choosing between us and another school this year.

Bando

Thomas

Watts

Leito

Bando - forgot him good call

Thomas - Florida

Watts - Texas

Leitao - decommited and is from Oklahoma

Grim, Alston, Stanton. Nebraska focused heavily on California this year and ignored the 500 radius which Riley said he wanted to own.
This isn't what you originally posted about. You said California kids use Nebraska as a placeholder.
my original point was the 500 miles radius was being ignored as shown by my agreement in the prior post.

Bradley, NE

Allen, NE

Mcquitty, MO

Zero Colorado, zero iowa, zero Minnesota etc for this recruiting cycle. It all seems to trend to CA.

Therefore I guess I generalized the 500 being ignored. Not many of the 500 choosing between us and another school this year.

Bando

Thomas

Watts

Leito

Thomas - Florida

Watts - Texas

Leitao's hometown is 400 miles from lincoln fwiw.

Bradley, NE

Allen, NE

Mcquitty, MO

Bando

Thomas

Watts

Leito

Thomas - Florida

Watts - Texas

Leitao's hometown is 400 miles from lincoln fwiw.

Did we ignore him?

• Fire 3

Does anybody know - was he one of our silent commits for sure?

Not gonna lie, this was a big kick in the stomach. Can't help but feel played, and actually kind of sorry for the kid, I think he got some really bad advice. I know I'm biased, but I honestly don't see how you think Oregon State is a better choice than Nebraska. I understand ND, Stanford, Michigan, Ohio State - but Oregon State? Mind blown.

Does anybody know - was he one of our silent commits for sure?

Not gonna lie, this was a big kick in the stomach. Can't help but feel played, and actually kind of sorry for the kid, I think he got some really bad advice. I know I'm biased, but I honestly don't see how you think Oregon State is a better choice than Nebraska. I understand ND, Stanford, Michigan, Ohio State - but Oregon State? Mind blown.

Judging by Keith Williams reaction I would say he was.

Bradley, NE

Allen, NE

Mcquitty, MO

Bando

Thomas

Watts

Leito

Thomas - Florida

Watts - Texas

Do you know Oklahoma is less than 500 miles?

Thomas the DT from OK

Watts is from Dallas, 600 miles. So i guess you want to get technical...

Leitao was committed, so not ignored

• Fire 1

Chris Jones tweeting right now about how sh**ty our fans are at judging kids for where they go.

Our own players think we have sh**ty attitudes. That bodes well for further recruitment.

Always hate to see this. People need to leave Twitter alone. Sad thing is it is a few rotten fans that ruin our reputation every year when kids don't pick us.

Like I said before in another thread. Bo did not invent "us vs them" the fans (not all of them but the morons) have made it that way.

QFT

So we are actively burning bridges via twitter so we have zero chance of flippinh him before signing day.

Is Chris Jones going to get onto Coach Williams like he did our fans for being upset? I think it is okay to be upset when the kid has "silently" committed to you

It is if you're throwing in the towel on him.

Chris Jones tweeting right now about how sh**ty our fans are at judging kids for where they go.

Our own players think we have sh**ty attitudes. That bodes well for further recruitment.

Always hate to see this. People need to leave Twitter alone. Sad thing is it is a few rotten fans that ruin our reputation every year when kids don't pick us.

Like I said before in another thread. Bo did not invent "us vs them" the fans (not all of them but the morons) have made it that way.

QFT

Maybe another 5 to 6 years of mediocrity will solve this problem. Fans may just stop caring as much about husker football.
  • Mavric unlocked this topic