The *Alternate* Introduce Yourself thread

We've all seen the standard answers in the Introduce Yourself thread pinned at the top of this forum. This thread strives to elicit more insightful answers to shed light on your twisted, f'd up personalities.

=========================================================

What is your favorite color?

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight?

Who is your favorite player on the team right now?

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win?

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.)

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! )

Who is your third favorite poster on HB?

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back?

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him?

• Fire 3

Okay, I'll start:

=========================

What is your favorite color? Forest green. No wait, mauve. Mmmmkay, it’s actually scarlet.

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Ndamukong Suh. Christian Peter. (Hey, he beat up on Jason all the time.) Broderick "The Sandman" Thomas

Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Nick Gates. He’s gonna emerge as the rock of our O-line this season. Wait and see.

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? I generally don’t bet money on Husker games. But I bet the Michigan game back in 2012—straight up, no points. The bet was that the loser would have to buy, and wear, a Husker cap (or Michigan cap) all day at work one day the week after the game. I won. He wore it, then gave it to the Goodwill.

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) Chevrolet Monte Carlo. That thing would be worth a fortune in East LA today.

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) Jesus Christ, Bob Devaney, Isaac Newton and Larry the Cable Guy. I think we’d have fun!

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? Hedley Lamarr. Because he made such a great comeback after starting out as sort of a tool at the beginning. (I guess that's a compliment, isn't it?) :lol:

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Suh. Definitely Suh.

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Cage match. Even though it wouldn’t last more than a minute.

• Fire 2

What is your favorite color? Red

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Christian Peter, Ndamukong Suh, Grant Wistrom
Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Nate Gerry for defense, DPE for offense
What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? I bet a bottle of whiskey against my Minnesota buddy. We lost.
What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) 95 Nissan Maxima
If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! )
Bob Devaney, Andre the Giant, Winston Churchill, Dean Martin
Who is your third favorite poster on HB? :dunno :dunno :dunno
You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Suh
Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets little people ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him?

Little people vs Urban Meyer

• Fire 2

What is your favorite color? Scarlet.

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Suh, Peter, and Gerry.
Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Morgan.
What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? $100 on the Big Ten Championship Game...
What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? 1996 Ford Mustang.
If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Tom Osborne, and my dad.
Who is your third favorite poster on HB? Mavric.
You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Suh. Considering our DL, that is the only acceptable answer.
Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Urban Meyer beating, for sure.
  • Fire 2

What is your favorite color? Blue

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Christian Peter, Grant Wistrom and Ndamukong Suh.

Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Michael Rose-Ivey (stay healthy, man!)

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? Zero dollars. Yes, I won - by not betting on college kids.

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) 1972 Plymouth Scamp with boat-hook closure on the hood. 318 V8. That car was balls.

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) The four tallest Hawaiian Tropic models.

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? NUance.

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Grant Wistrom

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? I'd love to see Rousey destroy Harbaugh. I don't really hate Harbaugh, but Rousey is a hell of a fun fighter to watch (her last fight notwithstanding).

• Fire 2

What is your favorite color? Blue/Black or Black/Purple

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Suh, Crick, Peter

Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Westerkamp

Whats the most youve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? Before the 2010 season I predicted we would go 11-1 and lose to A&M. Had my buddy put $50 on A&M, still didn't make it acceptable. Worse yet I never saw the money.

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? Golden 1995 Caprice Classic with American Racing rims.

22F977FF-C1C5-4801-A5B7-18EC51EBBAE6_1.j

(Like this but with sweeter rims)

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? My Grandpa, my Uncle, my Cousin and my Brother

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? 3rd favorite? I guess I would say NUance for his always positive spin on even the darkest situations.

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this years team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Suh, always.

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets little people ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while hes working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Ronda vs Guy Smiley during a creepy recruit sleepover

• Fire 2
What is your favorite color? - Blue

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Jim Skow, LaVonte David, Suh

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? $200, no. NU vs Wisconsin B1G Championship game

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) 1969 Nova

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) Walter Payton, Joan of Arc, Johnny Cash, George Washington

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? walksalone...for the .gifs :corndance

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? LP

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Cage match!

• Fire 2

What is your favorite color? IDK, something bold and different like this

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Christian Peter, Ndamukong Suh, Jerry Murtaugh (tons of experience with bar fights)
Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Not sure, waiting for someone to step up and make it obvious
What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? Near as I can recall probably about $220. Think I won because that would've been the year of our last natty
What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) 64 Ford Custom 500, schweeeet!
My mom & dad, Bob Devaney, Chris Farley (guess I would have a thing about bringing people back from the dead)
Who is your third favorite poster on HB? 3rd? Hmmm. Let me get back to ya on that one.
You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Suh, Duh.
Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him?

Either would be awesome.

• Fire 1
What is your favorite color? Money

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Suh, Peter, Peter

Who is your favorite player on the team right now? The same as any other team - the back up QB

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? Don't gamble

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) 69 Rambler - old, green and ugly as hell - BUT you had to lock the door from the outside so I quit locking the keys in the car

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) Devaney, Lombardi, Rockne and a random "I-know-all-about-football" poster from Huskerboard just for fun.

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? Roxy and her recipes

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Suh

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Cage match because Harbaugh is a douche.

• Fire 1
What is your favorite color? Orange-- Dont really know why. Not burnt orange.. dont worry.

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Suh, Carl Pelini, Wistrom

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? My pride- 3 times for nebrasketball against Creighton--lost all three and had to sing Jays fight song and wear Creighton crap.

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) Ford Explorer--still own it.

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) Nate Swift, Tim Miles, TO, Ameer Abdullah

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? QMany

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Suh--- If we ran a different offense maybe i bring back a 100% healthy T-Magic

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Drunken Midgets

• Fire 1

What is your favorite color? Red. Unless we are discussing shirts-Then it's black

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Lawrence Phillips, Christian Peter, Drew Brown(sacrificial lamb)

Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Marcus Newby for Defense, Alonzo Moore for Offense

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? I have never bet on Husker football. I bet my dignity on basketball once. And lost.

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) 1992 Chevy S-10. It was stolen out of the Hy-Vee parking lot around 96th and Q in Omaha. Still miss that ride.

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) Teddy Roosevelt, George S. Patton, Winston Churchill, Tim Gunn.

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? StPaulHusker

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Anything evil and/or funny that can happen to Urb, I am all for it.

• Fire 1
What is your favorite color? Blue, no, RED!

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Christian Peter, that should be enough.

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? Don't bet. Too cheap.

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? Drove dad's 1964 Mercury Monterey Marauder. Later, my first car: 1970 Mach 1

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) Teddy Roosevelt, Alyssa Milano, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? Take the Fifth.

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? Grant Wistrom. Biggest position of need, right?

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? Both.

• Fire 1
What is your favorite color? Red

What three Huskers, current or former, would you want on your side in a bar fight? Joel Makovicka, Suh and Christian Peter

Who is your favorite player on the team right now? Offense: Westerkamp Defense: Nathan Gerry

What’s the most you’ve bet on a Husker game? Did you win? Never bet money but for a bowl pick em' sheet , I placed Nebraska as my most confident team to win their bowl game and it was when we played against Clemson. Didn't win any money just did it for fun at work.

What was your favorite car that you owned in your high school years? (Or after, if you didn’t have a car in hs.) High school car was a 89' Chevy Caprice Classic....didn't like the car, it was a hand me down from my grandparents. Favorite car I've own was a 2011 F-150.

If you could take any four people in history to a Husker game day, who would you take? (breakfast at The Egg & I, stroll through campus, tailgating, watch the band march into the stadium, 50 yardline, 12 row seats for the game, steak dinner after the game, and attend a wild beer party to celebrate the win! ) Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Liddell, Andrei Arlovski and Jessica Alba

Who is your third favorite poster on HB? I like a lot of posters on this board just don't have a list of favorites.

You can get in your Delorean and bring any former Husker back to be on this year’s team with full eligibility. Who do you bring back? For offense I would pick Zac Taylor, he would do good in Reily's offense. For defense that's a no brainer for Corey McKeon lol j/k I'd pick Suh.

Would you rather see a cage match between Jim Harbaugh and Ronda Rousey, or watch a group of drunken midgets ambush Urban Meyer in the gym while he’s working out and throw four dozen rotten eggs at him? It's always funny watching midgets do anything so watching a bunch of midgets gang up on Meyer and beat him up would be icing on the cake lol

• Fire 1