SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The question is would one be willing to RS? It's easy to just say it but some kids don't want to.

Does it really matter? So one burns a year of eligibility taking 15 late-game snaps. All I know is the more players of these two's caliber on the roster - the better off Nebraska is.
It matters to the kid more because some don't want to RS. If you're up front with them and they understand then no big deal. But if the kid doesn't want to RS then don't waste your time because that just leads to transfers and late decommits.

The question is would one be willing to RS? It's easy to just say it but some kids don't want to.

Does it really matter? So one burns a year of eligibility taking 15 late-game snaps. All I know is the more players of these two's caliber on the roster - the better off Nebraska is.

It matters to the kid more because some don't want to RS. If you're up front with them and they understand then no big deal. But if the kid doesn't want to RS then don't waste your time because that just leads to transfers and late decommits.

exactly - so don't ask him to redshirt if he doesn't want to. no redshirt != guarenteed playing time. if he doesn't play, that's on him. but both have the potential - and you're recruiting the potential. the more of it the better.

Someone may have posted this or brought it up.. or I could be completely wrong but didn't De'Anthony Thomas work pretty closely with Keith Williams in the summer? If so that Lindsey tweet out to him mean anything? Maybe trying to get a feel if Williams can help get him to the league?

Maybe has something to do with his Oregon connection as well though. Retweeted a ducks writer breaking his decomittment FWIW

Yeah I think people may be sleeping on Oregon here. Sent a tweet to DAT asking him to message or dm him ASAP. Not sure how much to read into that.

DAT spent a couple weeks this summer in Lincoln working with Keith Williams. I think that holds more weight than DAT graduated from Oregon but was with none of the current coaches.

Yeah I think people may be sleeping on Oregon here. Sent a tweet to DAT asking him to message or dm him ASAP. Not sure how much to read into that.

DAT spent a couple weeks this summer in Lincoln working with Keith Williams. I think that holds more weight than DAT graduated from Oregon but was with none of the current coaches.
I thought the same but he did RT an Oregon writer and he could be asking questions not related to football coaches

Not saying I think he is and Oregon lean or that he isn't asking Thomas about KW but just putting the idea out there it may not be all N at this point even though it appears to be

DAT worked out with KWilliams in the summer and Tyjon was loving it - RT'ing the videos Keith posted of them together, RT'ing fans who said "Come work with the best like DAT does", etc. I'll take that before Tyjon wanting to ask DAT questions about a school he was at 3+ years ago and has an entirely new staff since he left.