Hillary and the classified emails

Nixon isn't a comparator for Hillary Clinton. Let's be reasonable.

Yeah, you're right

CmsbwYNVUAAS5km.jpg

they both are/were power hungry and paranoid. (Vast Right Wing conspiracy and Nixon's hit list) I wonder what was in all of those FBI files hidden in the WH during Bill's years in office.

Nixon isn't a comparator for Hillary Clinton. Let's be reasonable.

Yeah, you're right

CmsbwYNVUAAS5km.jpg

they both are/were power hungry and paranoid. (Vast Right Wing conspiracy and Nixon's hit list) I wonder what was in all of those FBI files hidden in the WH during Bill's years in office.

Come on....they weren't "hidden". They were on the table in the hallway.

If that had been while Hillary was President...would she have resigned and/or been impeached?

I doubt either one. Judging by current day events, that likely would have been cause for her supporters to begin her re-election campaign. 4 more years! 4 more years! I can hear them now.

IMO, what Hillary did was much more dangerous and potentially damaging to this country than Watergate.

There is little difference between Hillary's repeated false statements of innocence and Dick's famous "I am not a crook" claim.

If the current choice was Trump or Hillary or Nixon, I would vote Tricky Dick every time and twice on election day.

Compared to the Clintons, he's a boy scout. And compared to Trump, he is a statesman extraordinaire.

JJ, it is possible to realize a candidate's flaws, be honest about them, and still support them as the best remaining choice. Not all of us our blind partisans with our heads in the sand, and opinions vary for everybody.

I understand that. Like I said earlier, I can accept that some prefer Hillary to Trump. I don't really have any problem with that. Heck, on many days I prefer her to Trump but that doesn't mean I support or like either one of them. What I struggle with is when people begin to gloss over the shortcomings of either of them. I mean really, either one of them could behead a child on live TV and it would still be a tossup which of them was worse. I'm only exaggerating slightly with this example. I just hate to see people justify and defend her behavior in the email fiasco. It was wrong no matter how you spin it. If a person still likes her better than Trump, great, but that in no way makes what she did better or right. They've both passed the deal breaker point with me. I will not vote for either. I'm not particularly fond of some of Johnson's positions but at this point he has my vote.

BTW- there is a pretty good out if context line in there...