Notre Dame Hockey is moving to the Big Ten

knapplc

This is a football forum

I think the hope was that this meant Notre Dame was going to move everything to the B1G...but as it has already been pointed out, they're in bed with the ACC for everything but hockey (and something else I can't recall offhand)...

This is a football forum

I think the hope was that this meant Notre Dame was going to move everything to the B1G...but as it has already been pointed out, they're in bed with the ACC for everything but hockey (and something else I can't recall offhand)...

There is a B1G forum for this

You're preaching to the choir. Plus, there's three or four conference alignment threads there and in other spots on the board.

This, in my opinion is c8836cc80dd757395134567489a65f19a7a8ca53.

I would tell them all sports or nothing.

Why is every conference their bitch and allow them to dictate the options. Let them continue without a solid conference affiliation and when all the big dogs are in a super conference (power 5) and they can't play anyone but the lower tiered teams, they can look back and see why they are left behind.

Notre Dame has a solid hockey program & it only helps the Big 10. My only concern would be the money splits they are getting. I would sure love to see UNO & UND get an invite as well. That would make it hands down the best league in the nation.

I don't think Omaha or UND will want to go to the Big 10. After all, they were the ones who had to form their own conference after the Big Ten hockey conference was formed. I think they are happy with the Collegiate Hockey Conference. They are all schools about the same size, and they are already one of the best leagues in the nation.