Spring Game - April 16, 2016 @ 1:00 PM

Mavric

I honestly think he'd be an amazing package qb where he's not the main guy.

He'd be an amazing QB in a system suited for his skills. I appreciate him staying, but I think he would have been better off personally (from a fb perspective) if he'd transferred.

who?

I meant TA, who is the QB referred to in the post I replied to and who others in the thread basically said we need to "survive" until we can get the pro style QB stardom going.

So much like how Dailey was talked about while the sychophants waited for Harrison Beck to step in.

you sure read a lot into what others say

• Fire 2

Riley's comments seemed pretty positive about the progress made and absence of the awful injuries that have been plaguing the team for last several seasons. I just wish they could have been a little smoother and more efficient. I know it is a disjointed deal with the numbers of players getting thrown in and out but they somewhat platooned the units. Riley said he feels like they have the first and second strings pretty well established and mostly decided now. Not sure if that is good or bad - it just is.

He'd be an amazing QB in a system suited for his skills. I appreciate him staying, but I think he would have been better off personally (from a fb perspective) if he'd transferred.

who?

I meant TA, who is the QB referred to in the post I replied to and who others in the thread basically said we need to "survive" until we can get the pro style QB stardom going.

So much like how Dailey was talked about while the sychophants waited for Harrison Beck to step in.

You think TA should have transferred? Or are you saying if you were him you would have transferred because of the coaching staff and their system?

who?

You think TA should have transferred? Or are you saying if you were him you would have transferred because of the coaching staff and their system?

I think his skill set would be better suited and highlighted by another system, but I'm glad he didn't transfer.

• Fire 1

who?

I think his skill set would be better suited and highlighted by another system, but I'm glad he didn't transfer.

Ok, I was about to say.