2016 RPI

Darin will 100% get props form me for making a regional, once there though we have to perform, not fall flat.

I think one more win will seal it up, the CU win was huge!!

Yea it's nice getting to a regional but I would really like to see us host one or at least take one to the last day.

Like it was said in the Indiana series thread, if we take the Indiana series and win at least a couple more games in the B1G Tourney, then the case could be made for us to host a regional. I would think if we can get at or above 40 wins, it's a lock.

Darin will 100% get props form me for making a regional, once there though we have to perform, not fall flat.

Yea it's nice getting to a regional but I would really like to see us host one or at least take one to the last day.

Like it was said in the Indiana series thread, if we take the Indiana series and win at least a couple more games in the B1G Tourney, then the case could be made for us to host a regional. I would think if we can get at or above 40 wins, it's a lock.

That would be an amazing start to the postseason considering how this season started.

That would be an amazing start to the postseason considering how this season started.

The season had a bit of a slow start but they picked it up to go 22-10 through Northwestern. The issue was that 5 game losing streak in mid-April that started with the last game of the NW series. Losing the 3rd game of that set, then losing a tough one at Creighton, and getting swept up at Michigan killed the mojo and the team seemed a bit lost. However, got to give Erstad a lot of credit in getting the team to rebound unlike last year to get them back into contention. They have gone 13-4 since the sweep up at Ann Arbor.

The season had a bit of a slow start but they picked it up to go 22-10 through Northwestern. The issue was that 5 game losing streak in mid-April that started with the last game of the NW series. Losing the 3rd game of that set, then losing a tough one at Creighton, and getting swept up at Michigan killed the mojo and the team seemed a bit lost. However, got to give Erstad a lot of credit in getting the team to rebound unlike last year to get them back into contention. They have gone 13-4 since the sweep up at Ann Arbor.

Agreed. I really would like to see consistency from next year's squad...but you have to tip your hat to Erstad and how he got the team fightin' again.

And if the team keeps playing the way they are...

Waldron was out with arm soreness or whatever at that time, and Meyers was just beginning to stretch his arm out as a starter, I would like to think at this point, in their current form, those two would have at least earned us 1 win up in Mich. And 1 win would have made a pretty big difference for us in the conference standings :|

It's been a good few weeks.

We were in Nebraska a couple weeks ago and I took my son to the Penn State game on that Friday. Of course, it was the worst game NU played in the past few weeks and lost.

Oh well, it's been great to see the team settle in with their pitching and hitting late in the season.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/baseball/bracketology

This has us in the Lubbuck regional

I really would like it if this is true. Much better than the Coral Gables regional we were predicted to before we finished off the season strong.

I dunno...it *is* Lubbock, after all. :)

If they're going to force Nebraska into someone else's regional, I'd prefer it be the TCU regional. Lots of regional fan support and all of those teams are manageable.

And Baseball America has us in the Gainsville, FL bracket playing Florida, Duke, and Bethune-Cookman...which would be kind of a crappy draw.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/college/projected-field-of-64-may-24/#CRh4jcH0glKjXCei.97