SIGNED - FB Ben Miles

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's like 6 posts.

Who cares?

Then of those 6, you are 50%. I just see this going off topic and thought the mods might feel this discussion deserved its own thread. If this is as far as it goes with the Les talk, then fine by me. Later Francis.

Because no other recruiting thread has ever got off topic and all of those that have, have been moved to another thread - is that correct?

It's like 6 posts.

Who cares?

Then of those 6, you are 50%. I just see this going off topic and thought the mods might feel this discussion deserved its own thread. If this is as far as it goes with the Les talk, then fine by me. Later Francis.

Because no other recruiting thread has ever got off topic and all of those that have, have been moved to another thread - is that correct?

Correct - bunch of damn Nazis around here. NAZIS IM TELLING YOU

I understand that they are talking to Les Miles (Ben's father btw) about coming in to Lincoln to coach the special teams and assist with the run game diversification but that's just my understanding! This could be only a completely unsupported rumor started on a silly chatboard but ??? He obviously would be well advised to take this position as then he would be able to attend his son's college games, both home and away, for all of his career, for free!!!! Les also has a way of doing the most unpredictable things and having him in the coaching mix during games would force our opponents to wonder when we might just quick kick / punt say, on second down, or might fake a chip shot field goal when we are trailing by 2 points with less than a minute left! LOL Les also is reported to be a close friend of Mike Riley, although this too is just wild speculative rumor!

Ben Miles is a natural born Husker on film and will be a fine fullback and can probably play about a dozen other positions just because he's a coach's son and so knows all there is to know about football as a 'player-coach' and can be our wildcat QB, backup punter, backup nose tackle and probably guards the water bucket better than about any other player on the team.

Now this should get this discussion back on track, hopefully! Go Huskers and Welcome Coach Miles!

I understand that they are talking to Les Miles (Ben's father btw) about coming in to Lincoln to coach the special teams and assist with the run game diversification but that's just my understanding! This could be only a completely unsupported rumor started on a silly chatboard but ??? He obviously would be well advised to take this position as then he would be able to attend his son's college games, both home and away, for all of his career, for free!!!! Les also has a way of doing the most unpredictable things and having him in the coaching mix during games would force our opponents to wonder when we might just quick kick / punt say, on second down, or might fake a chip shot field goal when we are trailing by 2 points with less than a minute left! LOL Les also is reported to be a close friend of Mike Riley, although this too is just wild speculative rumor!

Ben Miles is a natural born Husker on film and will be a fine fullback and can probably play about a dozen other positions just because he's a coach's son and so knows all there is to know about football as a 'player-coach' and can be our wildcat QB, backup punter, backup nose tackle and probably guards the water bucket better than about any other player on the team.

Now this should get this discussion back on track, hopefully! Go Huskers and Welcome Coach Miles!

You again.....

Nebraska has a special teams coach. I highly doubt either party's would discuss an opportunity while the position is filled. That was a rumor and wishful thinking.

• 1 month later...