The Next Husker Controversy

What the damn hell does it even matter?

Leave 'em up. Start a new wall with the date of the Performance Lab results, inaugurating a new era of standardized testing and the methodology used to determine this. Good way to get some of the students in that area better handle on this and so on.

There will come another day when Boyd, or someone else, decides on a new standard. In 2022 or some other year, we will all be told that the current method Boyd is using has been replaced. Hopefully by an even better idea from the Performance Lab.

What Kenny should've done was call North Stadium to get more info on this new development rather than spewing his crap over twitter.

Would've saved a lot time and unwanted drama

He says he did that.

and... how long did he wait for a response?

btw, if you knew how much of a drama queen this guy is, would you take his call on the first ring?

• Fire 3

Which all makes sense. What I don't understand is why they're getting put back up, other than people and players are clearly unhappy about it. But like you said it could just be them messin with people.

One possibility is that they're going to change the way it's displayed as they reorganize the S&C bookkeeping, or whatever it is.

I think what we're seeing here is a leap to conclusions by those all too ready to make them.

• Fire 3

What Kenny should've done was call North Stadium to get more info on this new development rather than spewing his crap over twitter.

He says he did that.

btw, if you knew how much of a drama queen this guy is, would you take his call on the first ring?

Dang...you really hate the guy

• Fire 1

Some people won't know what to do. Ameer = good, Bell = bad.

This is EXACTLY it...it took about 20 posts to rip on Bell...if AA had tweetted first...or Rex...this would have had a different tone.

AA: Good Guy

Rex: Good Guy

Bell: Bad Guy

who the hell is pushing the narrative that everyone thinks bell is a bad guy? Kenny is very well liked around here by most fans. there are maybe 01% of fans at most that don't like him. but since those few fans said something the narrative becomes kenny isn't liked? who is behind that agenda?

I agree that Kenny is very popular. I mean, think of all the #80 jerseys that were sold while he was here but never got compensated for.

Some people won't know what to do. Ameer = good, Bell = bad.
This is EXACTLY it...it took about 20 posts to rip on Bell...if AA had tweetted first...or Rex...this would have had a different tone.

AA: Good Guy

Rex: Good Guy

Bell: Bad Guy

who the hell is pushing the narrative that everyone thinks bell is a bad guy? Kenny is very well liked around here by most fans. there are maybe 01% of fans at most that don't like him. but since those few fans said something the narrative becomes kenny isn't liked? who is behind that agenda?

I agree that Kenny is very popular. I mean, think of all the #80 jerseys that were sold while he was here but never got compensated for.

Ha! Nice!

He says he did that.

https://twitter.com/AFRO_THUNDER80/status/717825517051731968

Dang...you really hate the guy

Maybe he's the one who ran over Kenny's dog?