RB Kylin Hill [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The guy makes a living by sitting around in a circle jerk with a couple other dudes, talking about these high school football players on a daily basis.... Is that so different from the actions he's being critical of? You're a little fanboy to buddy..... tweeting at recruits is unnecessary, but also mostly harmless.

• Fire 1

Recent tweet he claims, "Never said State & Nebraska was my top teams I said "them the teams I been focusing on the most" they been recruiting me the hardest"

Me think the back peddling has begun for KH. He likes the bright lights though ...

No kidding... He just posted yesterday "I know where I'm going." Now suddenly he didn't say who his top 2 teams were? Interesting. These are the parts of recruiting I don't like.

I would recommend not reading too much into kids posting on social media. Some just want the attention or like to be silly. If he really wants to wear the Red N on his helmet, he will let us all know soon enough.

Either legitimate reasoning or backed off his previous quotes, he cleared up his comment saying "don't tweet at a recruit unless you personally know the player."

I agree if it's inappropriate things you're saying.... I don't tweet at recruits however... I do know someone who does... Dewiz....
That's not exactly true. Have I tweeted at recruits? Yes but I don't make it a daily occurrence nor do I tweet at recruits a lot.

Do I think it's creep for people to tweet at recruits? Yes and no. Yes if you're doing it daily, hourly, etc and no if you do it here or there.

Either legitimate reasoning or backed off his previous quotes, he cleared up his comment saying "don't tweet at a recruit unless you personally know the player."

I agree if it's inappropriate things you're saying.... I don't tweet at recruits however... I do know someone who does... Dewiz....
That's not exactly true. Have I tweeted at recruits? Yes but I don't make it a daily occurrence nor do I tweet at recruits a lot.

Do I think it's creep for people to tweet at recruits? Yes and no. Yes if you're doing it daily, hourly, etc and no if you do it here or there.

No reason to defend Dewiz. I was just messing.

He's 17-18. Let's not lambaste a kid on whether or not he seeks attention on social media site thats sole purpose is based around creating said attention for those who use it.

Does anybody actually hate attention recieved due to your hard work? Be it from co-workers, family, coaches, or random strangers everybody 'seeks attention'.

He's 17-18. Let's not lambaste a kid on whether or not he seeks attention on social media site thats sole purpose is based around creating said attention for those who use it.

Does anybody actually hate attention recieved due to your hard work? Be it from co-workers, family, coaches, or random strangers everybody 'seeks attention'.

I don't thin anybody is lambasting, just noting that his need for followers and responses and media attention may be misleading the Big Red abut his intention. He's been asking Gebbia and others to get him followers, and his activity is far different from others of same age and talent. With that said, if attention is a big factor for him, then Husker Nation is the place for him.

No reason to defend Dewiz. I was just messing.
I'm not taking it too personal....no worries