Kevin WIlliams interview

1582rfn.png

Wow, what a pos thing to do. KW seems like he is insecure and has anger management issues, no wonder he loved Bo so much. His next head coach and position coach can enjoy that baggage.

DB and Sharp were talking about a screenshotted conversation, between KW and another party, that got out. I thought they alluded to it being a text convo between players, but could be wrong. Anybody else hear that too or see it?

1582rfn.png

Wow, what a pos thing to do. KW seems like he is insecure and has anger management issues, no wonder he loved Bo so much. His next head coach and position coach can enjoy that baggage.

DB and Sharp were talking about a screenshotted conversation, between KW and another party, that got out. I thought they alluded to it being a text convo between players, but could be wrong. Anybody else hear that too or see it?

haha, yea KW is a shining example of everything that was wrong with the last few years

The NFL bust comment is just funny because Peter was far more productive in the NFL than Williams has been in college, against college kids. It's like the guy doesn't have any sense of self-awareness at all.

The drug addiction comments were way below the belt, and not remotely comparable to the comments Peter made. Trying to shift blame for that to Peter or the dreaded "fans" boogyman is lame.

JP makes an indirect but obvious dig at the DL (not just KW), attacking their manhood, heart and calling them pretenders.

I don't think that warranted a respectful response, regardless of whether he's an elder.

The better course would have been for all of them to stay off of Twitter.

it didn't warrant a response AT ALL...

I know you have your "party line" you have to follow, but be objective at least once in a while.

and by the way, it was not directed at KW or "at the DL". just those who would quit on their teammates.

Did you read my post?

I specifically said that they should have all stayed off twitter.

Even when I agree with you, you pick a fight.

As to your last line, that makes zero sense.

Or was JP just randomly musing and his comments happened to seem pointed at KW and other DLmen who have left the program? Is that what you're going with?

• Fire 3

1582rfn.png

They were referring to this "conversation."

And I think someone above nailed it: you're talking about a guy who spent 5 years at NU, went through several injuries, earned a double major, was granted a 6th year of eligibility and decided to move on.

He specifically, on several occasions in the interview, said that the current staff was not worse or bad, just different.

You can question is reasoning when it comes to making the move, I have no problem with that.

But for Peter to say KW (and apparently other DL who left this year) lacks heart and balls and were faking, is at least as out of line as ANYTHING, including the drugs and bust comments, that KW said or tweeted.

• Fire 3

The NFL bust comment is just funny because Peter was far more productive in the NFL than Williams has been in college, against college kids. It's like the guy doesn't have any sense of self-awareness at all.

The drug addiction comments were way below the belt, and not remotely comparable to the comments Peter made. Trying to shift blame for that to Peter or the dreaded "fans" boogyman is lame.

Absolutely they were comparable. Saying someone lacks balls and has no heart is equally as bad as calling a former drug addict out. And Peter was a bust in the NFL. A guy who was a first round pick (top 15 if I recall) who lasts 3 years in the league is a bust. Doesn't mean he wasn't an outstanding college player or that he had valid reasons (injuries) for ending his career early. But, from a draft evaluation perspective, he is a bust.

• Fire 3

And Peter was a bust in the NFL. A guy who was a first round pick (top 15 if I recall) who lasts 3 years in the league is a bust. Doesn't mean he wasn't an outstanding college player or that he had valid reasons (injuries) for ending his career early. But, from a draft evaluation perspective, he is a bust.

He was. It was just funny coming from someone who was an even bigger bust, against a lower level of competition.

1582rfn.png

And I think someone above nailed it: you're talking about a guy who spent 5 years at NU, went through several injuries, earned a double major, was granted a 6th year of eligibility and decided to move on.

He specifically, on several occasions in the interview, said that the current staff was not worse or bad, just different.

You can question is reasoning when it comes to making the move, I have no problem with that.

But for Peter to say KW (and apparently other DL who left this year) lacks heart and balls and were faking, is at least as out of line as ANYTHING, including the drugs and bust comments, that KW said or tweeted.

You're wrong.

It does lack balls to quit on a team on your own volition because of self interest. For the record KW was insinuating that the coaching was inadequate.

A respectable person would have left, and said nothing, and certainly would not have agreed to go on the radio.. KW was irrelevant, and he wanted to be relevant so he went Big Red bashing one last time.

• Fire 1

JP makes an indirect but obvious dig at the DL (not just KW), attacking their manhood, heart and calling them pretenders.

I don't think that warranted a respectful response, regardless of whether he's an elder.

The better course would have been for all of them to stay off of Twitter.

it didn't warrant a response AT ALL...

I know you have your "party line" you have to follow, but be objective at least once in a while.

and by the way, it was not directed at KW or "at the DL". just those who would quit on their teammates.

Did you read my post?

I specifically said that they should have all stayed off twitter.

Even when I agree with you, you pick a fight.

As to your last line, that makes zero sense.

Or was JP just randomly musing and his comments happened to seem pointed at KW and other DLmen who have left the program? Is that what you're going with?

no. we don't agree even there. staying off twitter is not really a solution to people having poor mentalities. would the foot in mouth disease be a little more palatable if KW posted on instagram instead? would it be better if he was saying it to other current players?

if the last statement makes zero sense to you, then that explains a lot.

i'm done here.

1582rfn.png

You're wrong.

It does lack balls to quit on a team on your own volition because of self interest. For the record KW was insinuating that the coaching was inadequate.

A respectable person would have left, and said nothing, and certainly would not have agreed to go on the radio.. KW was irrelevant, and he wanted to be relevant so he went Big Red bashing one last time.

I have a hard time with this thought process. Are you saying that you have to stick with the first job you ever get because if you quit you are quitting on your "team" and only are thinking of yourself?

• Fire 1

1582rfn.png

You're wrong.

I have a hard time with this thought process. Are you saying that you have to stick with the first job you ever get because if you quit you are quitting on your "team" and only are thinking of yourself?

Because 'BRASKA!!!111!!oneoneoneone!!

1582rfn.png

You're wrong.

Because 'BRASKA!!!111!!oneoneoneone!!

BRASKA!!!!!

I love it!