Coach Dub Twitter war with OSU coach

Like I said before, this whole thing is stupid. The guys at elevenwarriors.com usually have a decent take on things.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2016/04/70014/under-construction-zone-six-may-not-be-for-everyone-but-the-results-speak-for-themselves

Blueintheface, if you guys actually met in a championship game, then you would have to actually win a championship on the field not just on paper.

This is why we're friends, guys. They are awful. Here's to NU-UM championship games forever.

How true this is. I laugh when I meet somebody and get an early impression of them. Then we start talking football - the Michigan and Ohio State fans almost always are polar opposites.

Like I said before, this whole thing is stupid. The guys at elevenwarriors.com usually have a decent take on things.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2016/04/70014/under-construction-zone-six-may-not-be-for-everyone-but-the-results-speak-for-themselves

Blueintheface, if you guys actually met in a championship game, then you would have to actually win a championship on the field not just on paper.

Eh, of course they are taking Smiths side of the story that it's at SEC schools.

And of course they would drop the line about "Nebraska must have a guilty conscience."

My opinion is I'm not sure who he was firing at. There were multiple quotes that made me think he was firing at N and 1 quote in particular that made me think he was firing at an SEC school. Perhaps he was ticked at both schools?

• Fire 2

Like I said before, this whole thing is stupid. The guys at elevenwarriors.com usually have a decent take on things.http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2016/04/70014/under-construction-zone-six-may-not-be-for-everyone-but-the-results-speak-for-themselves

Eh, of course they are taking Smiths side of the story that it's at SEC schools.

And of course they would drop the line about "Nebraska must have a guilty conscience."

My opinion is I'm not sure who he was firing at. There were multiple quotes that made me think he was firing at N and 1 quote in particular that made me think he was firing at an SEC school. Perhaps he was ticked at both schools?

Whether they're a 3rd party outside viewpoint with some good points or not, that website is so slanted I couldn't care less about what those jokers think. There definitely were tweets directed at KW.
  • 1 month later...