Coach Dub Twitter war with OSU coach

What a !@*!;

Textbook response for getting roasted at your own game. f#*k off pal, if you weren't talking about us originally, why throw in the not so subtle irrelevant tag line? Funny thing is, you might think we're irrelevant but the kids you're recruiting sure don't. This guy fits the Ohio douchebag persona to a t.

• Fire 3

I think this is hilarious. It's about time we started going toe to toe with the big boys again. And this is a great way to tell Ohio State and prospective recruits that we're not content to be competing with Iowa to be third in the Big Ten West any more.

I agree. Time to get it out that we are in it to win and be the best. Quit being so quiet and passive. I love it.

I cut and paste this post from Reddit, which i found funny:

"[]Rutgers Scarlet Knightshuazzy 51 points 1 day ago

Translation for the layman.

ZS - 8:29 PM: It kills me 2 hear BS kids hear in "recruiting"-Watch this: I dont have 2 down play other schools. Facts are FACT & youll figure it out 🐐 💯

I am greatly troubled by the lies student athletes are told during recruiting. In my case: I do not have to speak ill about other schools. If you do your due diligence you will discover this to be true. I am being honest.

ZS - 8:33 PM: Don't fall for BS Sales Pitches - What I say to you in recruiting: I will tweet out publicly. That's 💯. Will they?

Do not succumb to inaccurate propositions. I am willing to publicly release everything I confer with you. Thats being truthful. I do not believe others will.

ZS - 8:36 PM: Here is REAL. Ask: @phillybrown10 @dsmithosu @E_Spencer6 @BraxtonMiller5 @Cantguardmike @JalinMarshall @rodstreater80 @aarondobson17 🤔🙈✋🏼

I hereby present my evidence. You may inquire with the aforementioned list of professional references. Stop and reflect upon that.

ZS - 8:45 PM: Cchs better b careful or Im gonna expose them w/ a TWEET-Our WR Group IS loaded-BC we beat u in recruiting in the past-They came 4 a reason

Coaches would be well advised to be cautious or I will be forced to disclose their dealings to the public. Our group of positional players is of great talent. Post scriptum we have been more successful in recruitments historically. They chose The Ohio State University with reason.

ZS - 8:46 PM: Bet whoever we sign in 2017 gets drafted before whoever you get. AND has 3 jobs lined up for when he's done playing... #PutYourMoneyUp

I make a wager that whoever signs 2017 letters of intent with our team gets drafted before your signings. In addition to having 3 offers of employment ready for when his football playing career is over Please release your records.

ZS - 8:51 PM: I tweeted WRs that I coached JUST in the past 6 SEASONS that R having success in the NFL-Im waiting on their list...

I have contacted successful National Football League Wide Receivers that I have coached in the past 6 seasons to provide me a detailed list.

ZS - 8:53 PM: Hide behind your sales pitches and theories. This @Zone6_OSU life is called FACT, TESTIMONY & REAL TALK. 💯💯💯 We don't deal in "Sales" 😈😈😈

Cower behind your propositions and theories. We at The Ohio State University are about factual results, testimonies and conversations. Honest. Truthful. Serious. We do not meddle in empty promises. Firm handshakes (x3)

KW - 11:04 PM: LoL

Of much great humor.

KW - 11:15 PM: It's a shame how some guys are just natural haters .. It's so unattractive 😂😂 #didyouplayfootballthough? #dontanswerthat #kidswillsayanything

It is a shame that some men are born envious. It is not befitting of a man. I find that doubly humorous. Question? Have you engaged in the game of football? Perhaps it is in your best interest to not disclose that information. You are uninformed.

KW - 11:38 PM: Some people think secret admirers are creepy .. I like them #SavageProfessionalism #GorillaMinded #itsdifferentnow #👐🏾🆔📧⭕🙌🏾➕💲#GBR

There are individuals that believe secret admirers are frightening. I personally dont mind them. I am of class and professionalism yet brutally honest. Of strong mind. Things have changed. You may contact me as you have my personal information.

KW - 1:04 AM: Am I going to have to make my Twitter account private now ??? Or is there a hater-proof app I can download? Sheesh 😂😂 #doyou #I'lldome #GBR

Am I being put in a position where I may have to conceal my private dealings? Or is there a service I can hire that will protect me from such personal attacks? Mind your own business, as will I."