Coach Dub Twitter war with OSU coach

It's one thing to throw shade on a guy you're salty on, but to talk smack about the athletes is low class, and worse that he deletes the initial tweet, but continues to talk smack. They dude has foot in mouth disease like no one I've ever met.

And let's be real, he has also rode the coat tails of Urban Meyer and OSU to get where he's at.

It's hard to get around the truth of this. I'd be pretty pissed off a Nebraska coach was ripping on players of other teams and their "average players."

You look around the Big Ten and you see teams with far more "average" players than Nebraska, like Northwestern, Purdue, Minnesota & Illinois. Yet all four have beaten Nebraska recently - three of them last year. You talk smack about someone's "average" players and they beat you, how stupid do you look?

You betchya. I don't think anyone has declared any Nebraska WR as elite, at least not from our fan base, but we understand and respect the tools they do have. I don't think Nebraska has had a soft WR in years, they are all physical and look to lay the wood. A la KB and shoot...who stuck that Fresno State dude 4-5 years ago after an interception to force a fumble?

If anyone has the time or video already, clips of Husker WRs lighting up some dudes would be a good retort.

• Fire 1

It's one thing to throw shade on a guy you're salty on, but to talk smack about the athletes is low class, and worse that he deletes the initial tweet, but continues to talk smack. They dude has foot in mouth disease like no one I've ever met.

And let's be real, he has also rode the coat tails of Urban Meyer and OSU to get where he's at.

It's hard to get around the truth of this. I'd be pretty pissed off a Nebraska coach was ripping on players of other teams and their "average players."

You look around the Big Ten and you see teams with far more "average" players than Nebraska, like Northwestern, Purdue, Minnesota & Illinois. Yet all four have beaten Nebraska recently - three of them last year. You talk smack about someone's "average" players and they beat you, how stupid do you look?

You betchya. I don't think anyone has declared any Nebraska WR as elite, at least not from our fan base, but we understand and respect the tools they do have. I don't think Nebraska has had a soft WR in years, they are all physical and look to lay the wood. A la KB and shoot...who stuck that Fresno State dude 4-5 years ago after an interception to force a fumble?

If anyone has the time or video already, clips of Husker WRs lighting up some dudes would be a good retort.

Elite has not been thrown out there, but there have been comments abut having one of the top WR corps in the conference. This dude is just a d-bag!!

Funny how the OSU coach mentioned last month that we weren't relevant or something to the effect of the tweet was towards somebody that was more important than us.... However now it seems that we are more than just relevant - actually showing signs of being concerned of us. The game in November will be ripe for some contact between WR and opposing players. That game is going to be full of energy!!!

The OSU WR coach is an immature imbecile. KW is simply doing his job the way he wants to do his job and that has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Smith other than it gets top recruits thinking about coming here.

If Mr. Smith doesn't like it, maybe he needs to step up his game. Calling out other team's players as "average" is NOT professional at any level and it obviously shows his immaturity....or even more.....his confidence level in himself to do his job. (or lack there of)