Coach Dub Twitter war with OSU coach

They both look like idiots on twitter. Smith did the same thing when Michigan negatively recruited against him. I am sure Nebraska fans will eat this up but it gets old after a while.

It is a long way to signing day and OSU doesn't really have much room left in this class. They landed some good looking prospects this past year and Smith should be more worried about developing those guys.

• Fire 1

They both look like idiots on twitter. Smith did the same thing when Michigan negatively recruited against him. I am sure Nebraska fans will eat this up but it gets old after a while.

It is a long way to signing day and OSU doesn't really have much room left in this class. They landed some good looking prospects this past year and Smith should be more worried about developing those guys.

Williams got attacked by Smith. Not sure KW has said anything that was "idiotic" yet.

• Fire 2

This is all swell as offseason entertainment, but we've got a game in C-Bus this year and I certainly hope we show up with this same level of fire. Because this is going to be remembered, and put on a locker-room wall.

On the Husker wall I would think since the OSU coach called out KW, not the other way around.

Williams got attacked by Smith. Not sure KW has said anything that was "idiotic" yet.

The fact that he even responded to this is stupid.

• Fire 1

This is all swell as offseason entertainment, but we've got a game in C-Bus this year and I certainly hope we show up with this same level of fire. Because this is going to be remembered, and put on a locker-room wall.

On the Husker wall I would think since the OSU coach called out KW, not the other way around.

I think it will, especially the 2017 recruits. OSU already saying they will be drafted higher and more successful when football ends. Williams is a great football coach, but also a great life coach and mentor. He will remind these kids every day of that statement he is here and double up on those days in 17,18 and on when we play Ohio

Why would this be locker room wall material at OSU? KW was simply doing his job and doing it well and Smith went after him in a public way.

The fact that he even responded to this is stupid.

Meh, kids eat this stuff up. Recruits love it, players love it. That's what its about for both, and probably some ego. But mainly they know those kids in the locker room and the ones they want to add with admire this. Its just like the alternative jerseys.