The General Election

Both are bad, but let's be real.

If Hillary said something bad about black voters, she will own up to it. In fact, she's already fed into negative stereotypes about Black people in her public past -- and owned up to it. Her platform, while we can debate its specific merits towards the Black community, is not "More Stop and Frisk." "Law and Order". "Inner Cities". Wink/nudge nods to disparity by policy. That's the other guy.

If Bill had sex with minors and there's video of it, then he will be disgraced. And it will have been his failing.

The rumor is dropping the n word, multiple times. I think that would be gaping hole in the boat, for sure.

Where are you seeing these rumors?

Reddit.

To keep this on track: Biggest surprise today for me is realizing how close NH has gotten - and the realization that it's because of Gary Johnson. He's polling at 8% in the state, much higher than elsewhere in the country.

His VP essentially said they will examine battleground states and instruct their voters to vote Hillary if necessary.

I swear, I'm a friendly.... I got nothin' but love for ya, man.

But are you seriously citing r/The_Donald as a legit source?

• Fire 1

LMAO -- Atbone, I loved that video. It's perfect.

#MakeNebraskaGreatAgain.

This Johnson/Weld campaign development with Hillary is fascinating. I mean, these are the sort of things that kind of give you faith in the system. It's sad that we can only have debates about basic, basic decency. But it's also a very respectable gesture from two guys who, much as I might disagree with them, I hope their futures in politics -- as well as their party's -- is greater than their present.

#MakeNebraskaGreatAgain.
This Johnson/Weld campaign development with Hillary is fascinating. I mean, these are the sort of things that kind of give you faith in the system. It's sad that we can only have debates about basic, basic decency. But it's also a very respectable gesture from two guys who, much as I might disagree with them, I hope their futures in politics -- as well as their party's -- is greater than their present.

It's fun to take a break from some of this talk and appreciate the comedy in the situation :D

Dude - No, I cited r/wikileaks :P

• Fire 1

I can't tell if I'm too far down in the echo chamber to tell if this is a big deal or not, but to me, it appears these "anonymous FBI sources" are also leaking things directly to the Trump campaign vis a vis Giuliani.

Two days before Comey's announcement, Giuliani bragged about "something big up their sleeve" coming in a few days.

Seems to me the FBI has become completely politicized through all of this. As ticked off as I am about all of this crap, how does one clean this up?

• Fire 1

Taken from r/Wikileaks:

It's like all the crazies from r/Conspiracy are out this week. Try to focus on stories that are real, that you can prove. If it requires you to look for a secret code, or suspend critical thinking then it's almost certainly bullsh#t. Just go ahead and assume anything Alex Jones says is complete bullsh#t. He is not connected to WikiLeaks. He has no insider info or sources- he literally makes the sh#t up out of thin air. The predictions he pushes are fake every single time. Same with 4chan. If you are gullible enough to believe that FBI agents or WikiLeaks are going to 4chan (of all places) to leak their stories you should probably go back to doing your homework because 6th grade is important... What I'm trying to say is STOP FOCUSING ON FAKE STORIES AND DISRACTIONS. If it is not coming directly from WikiLeaks.org or @WikiLeaks then ignore it. Stop sharing Twitter stories and conspiracy spam.

Link

• Fire 2

#MakeNebraskaGreatAgain.

It's fun to take a break from some of this talk and appreciate the comedy in the situation :D

Dude - No, I cited r/wikileaks :P

Oh, ok. My apologies!

In that case, refer to post #4410. :lol:

An evening dose of incredulity:

Bill Clinton said he feels bad for Melania. Goodness, Bill. We feel bad for Hillary.

Debbie Wasserman Schulz hits back at Bernie (great idea, /sarcasm), arguing she was scapegoat over his failed campaign (I'm sympathetic) and adding that there were so many ways, so many, you guys have no idea, they could've destroyed one candidate if they wanted to. That kind of self awareness, she maybe should look in the mirror about her downfall. Jesus.

Hillary will sell this country to the UN because she is a globalist.

California should be split up into two North and South- south has 35 North 20 or something like that because it has so many more votes than any other state its really weird.

Read somewhere if election was based of congressional districts Repubs would win every time, problem with this is Gerrymandering and moving districts but nonetheless it is still really interesting.

I wonder how many guys would want to fight for their country under Hillary if we ever got in a war.

Trump needs Michigan Ohio Penn, and Florida for him to get a guaranteed win, might also need NC with the midwest belt.

Take this into account also- how many people are going to be Excited to voter for Clinton? If it rains on Tuesday lots of people will stay at home, but it seems people are ecstatic to vote for Trump. People will go vote for him and maybe convince their undecided friends to vote for him.

If we go off Rally numbers Trump gets tons of people to show up to those and Hillary didn't get as many. Silent Trump supporters will also swing the election cause they don't talk about voting for him nor participate in polls-but same might be said for Hillary.

Is it 2020 yet?

• Fire 1

Take this into account also- how many people are going to be Excited to voter for Clinton?

And how many will feel that they MUST vote against Donald Trump at any cost?

I wonder how many guys would want to fight for their country under Hillary if we ever got in a war.

What on earth does this mean?

This cracks me up. Seriously, the reason there is an issue with minorities in the US is that white people are afraid of them (oversimplifying this I know, but stay with me). I envision the first black person that gets "intimidated" just turning around real fast and saying "Boo!" and the white supremacist will just scurry away.

Let me guess. She doesn't have a penis and military guys only respect people with penises?

(in case anyone gets confused, I'm not saying I think military guys only respect people with penises).

Let me guess. She doesn't have a penis and military guys only respect people with penises?

From what I've heard only people who have a penis can handle a weapon. If you don't you're considered weak, flacid and impotent.