The General Election

That "quote" by Trump may be humorous, but it's the kind of misinformation that grinds my gears because inevitably there's going to be someone who believes it's real. It's hard enough to sift through the BS in politics already.

Not gunning for you, BRB. Just a general observation.

• Fire 1

Hillary Clinton blackmailed women to keep them quiet about affairs with Bill? What's the source on that?

I mean... don't we know all about Bill's numerous affairs?

I think everyone knows Bill is a philanderer, but I am not sure everyone knows that Hillary was fully aware and worked to clean up the fallout from his rapes and affairs.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/07/bills-sex-accusers-echo-trump-hillary-enabler/

Say what you want about this being a conservative site, but you can search for Juanita Broderick all over the place and find her story and testimony, and she is in her 70s and still suffers from being raped by Bill in the late 1970s. Think of that...Hillary, who claims to be a champion of women, tried to quiet Bill's victims in order for their political future to be "clean." You can choose to believe Bill and Hillary who both have a history of lying, but I can never believe the Clintons after their known deceptions and lies to the American people. For me, of all the wrongdoing Hillary has done over the years, this is the most disturbing and upsetting to me.

Is it surprising to anyone that Donald Trump not only had multiple affairs with married women -- while married himself -- he saw fit to brag about it in his autobiography?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/27/christians-cringe-at-donald-trump-s-sexy-past.html

Don't care, myself, but Republicans and evangelical Christians might want to start scuttling off that moral high ground.

Is it surprising to anyone that Donald Trump not only had multiple affairs with married women -- while married himself -- he saw fit to brag about it in his autobiography?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/27/christians-cringe-at-donald-trump-s-sexy-past.html

Don't care, myself, but Republicans and evangelical Christians might want to start scuttling off that moral high ground.

I have no idea why Trump won or tied the Evangelical vote in many of the primaries as I would prefer someone with a better personal compass. With that said, I do expect many of those Evangelicals who did not support him in the primaries to get on board as we are down to two deeply flawed candidates, and Trump at least offers a chance to reverse the negative direction this country has been on for years. Hillary will simply offer more of the same. Thus, I do now expect many of those Evangelicals that did not support Trump in the primary to get on board the Trump train.