Andy Janovich

What a dip sh#t.

There are so many stupid things about this one tweet.

a) that's not why he was cradling the football. He was about to cross the goal line. Pretty normal.

b) he was on his way to his first NFL TD and wanted to make sure.

c) let's assume it had ANYTHING to do with that: well, Janovich is in his first NFL game and he's a f*ing fullback and has already run 22 yards. NFL running backs RARELY have runs that long and fullbacks almost never do, so of course he was expecting someone to catch up and for it not to really happen. (Except, again, that was not why he was cradling the football).

That run reminded be of Schlesinger against Miami in the '95 Orange Bowl. No trap blocking, but the way that everyone on defense swarmed upfield and were just dumbfounded as Jano ran right past them was akin to how Sapp looked on that second touchdown.

that was a trap play. 1st one was power

Well, yes and no. Yes, the 2nd TD by Schlesinger was a trap, but the first one was on an option. I should have clarified better, but I meant that the Jano TD was not a trap.

That run reminded be of Schlesinger against Miami in the '95 Orange Bowl. No trap blocking, but the way that everyone on defense swarmed upfield and were just dumbfounded as Jano ran right past them was akin to how Sapp looked on that second touchdown.

that was a trap play. 1st one was power

Well, yes and no. Yes, the 2nd TD by Schlesinger was a trap, but the first one was on an option. I should have clarified better, but I meant that the Jano TD was not a trap.

yeah. my bad. I got em mixed up. the 2nd one was a trap. trap blocking. Like thee most simple and basic of trap concepts. Down block/double the nose, play side guard and Tackle release to 2nd level. Backside pulls over for the trap. But the DT was so far upfield he took himself out of the play. This was by design based on Sapps tendancies. he took himself so far out of the play it's mind boggling. Pretty sure the mental fatigue was kicked in by then. Talk about playing with zero discipline.

The 1st was power. they downblocked the DL. pulled to guard up to the backers.

but yeah, Jano's TD was just simple straight ahead blocking.

What a dip sh#t.

There are so many stupid things about this one tweet.

a) that's not why he was cradling the football. He was about to cross the goal line. Pretty normal.

b) he was on his way to his first NFL TD and wanted to make sure.

c) let's assume it had ANYTHING to do with that: well, Janovich is in his first NFL game and he's a f*ing fullback and has already run 22 yards. NFL running backs RARELY have runs that long and fullbacks almost never do, so of course he was expecting someone to catch up and for it not to really happen. (Except, again, that was not why he was cradling the football).

Yeah, that is pretty silly. Should people criticize an MLB outfielder who catches a fly ball with both hands?

• Mavric changed the title to Andy Janovich