CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm really hoping USC hits with all their guys they have higher on their board.

How many guys do they have higher then the #3 cornerback in the country?

According to their board they have 7 guys for 5 spots. Blades would be #8. They said it's also possible someone decommits but corner isn't a big need of theirs

We are happy to take Blades, Johnson and Lewis so USC can save room for other guys.

• Fire 3

According to their board they have 7 guys for 5 spots. Blades would be #8. They said it's also possible someone decommits but corner isn't a big need of theirs

Like most programs, they'd probably make room for the #3 corner in the country...

Like most programs, they'd probably make room for the #3 corner in the country...

Agree. Not sure if their posters say that to create a shield in case they don't get him or if they truly believe that.

Not when you're USC. They pretty much have to beat kids back with sticks with all the kids trying to commit

Not when you're USC. They pretty much have to beat kids back with sticks with all the kids trying to commit

Okay.

Donte Williams has put in the work here. If he didn't visit Nebraska recently he would still be a Florida commit right now IMO. He may visit usc Sunday night but I think it's too little too late. Donte has the long close relationship with him and his family. He's been a priority to us for a long time whereas use has had other top priorities to go after. I believe he is all N

• Fire 1

Was it this thread or someplace else that I read DW had him leaning towards flipping to Arizona before taking the job at NU? Kid doesn't just go from nothing to a visit and decommit without a ton of pull from DW

He silently committed to DW at Arizona before commiting to Florida. His words not ours. Recent update in an article.

• Fire 1

We're probably fine and he's probably N. Something about waiting around for something that seems completely set in stone makes every little thing seem like a big deal in opposition to what you want.

That being said USC still really worries me here and none of this rational thinking will talk me out of it!

• Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic