CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We have thought for awhile he was N...smoke....fire. looking like a blades and lenoir DB class is coming to fruition. Good god L. Jackson with these 2

Can you imagine that DB class with this WR class? Talk about talent in those positions and depth!

If this coaching staff pulls off Lenoir and Blades and then adds Lewis and Daniels along with those already in the fold. Look out. Holy cow!

We have thought for awhile he was N...smoke....fire. looking like a blades and lenoir DB class is coming to fruition. Good god L. Jackson with these 2

If this happens, do we force jones and Kalu to go to Blue Mountain State?

No. No we do not.

We send them to the league. DB U baby!

Boom. But you gotta admit, you wanna be a fly on wall in rileys office as he tells him, BMSU is where we have decided to ship you boys off to... perhaps as a practical joke after he signs these incredible DB's.

No. No we do not.

Boom. But you gotta admit, you wanna be a fly on wall in rileys office as he tells him, BMSU is where we have decided to ship you boys off to... perhaps as a practical joke after he signs these incredible DB's.

BMS is WAY to cool for them

No. No we do not.

BMS is WAY to cool for them

Ha I'm jk. I like Jones a lot and think Kalu can have a solid role.

Can you imagine that DB class with this WR class? Talk about talent in those positions and depth!

If this coaching staff pulls off Lenoir and Blades and then adds Lewis and Daniels along with those already in the fold. Look out. Holy cow!

Yep, we need it though. Looking at the 2018 schedule gives me Forest Whitaker eye. We definitely need to get ready for that brutal gauntlet!

• Fire 1

Why so confident in Lenoir?

Not totally confident, but moreso than before. I still think lenoir is staying left coast and i know the Salesian kids like to troll Nebraska fans so we will see

• Mavric changed the title to CB Elijah Blades [Oregon Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic