Gun Control

4 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

^

With all due respect who gives a flying truck what they think.

With all due respect because you'll never get any form of meaningful gun control until this lie is illuminated and understood for what it.   

Cmdr. Chris O'Neill from the Highland Park Police said that law enforcement is still searching for the suspect.

O'Neill provided the following description:

"The suspect is currently described as a male White, approximately 18 to 20 years old, with longer black hair, a small build, and wearing a white or blue t-shirt," he said.

O'Neill said a firearm has been recovered from the scene of the shooting.

The police commander urged individuals in the area to shelter in place at this time.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

What you just heard should be all the reason a person needs to know that certain weapons and high capacity mags need to be restricted and heavily regulated if not completely outlawed. Just picture yourself on a nice calm day with your family at a parade and then……..  2nd Amendment rights mean very little if you or your loved ones can be gunned down that easily.

Signed- An AR owner who would happily turn it in to not have this occur again and again and again.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

What you just heard should be all the reason a person needs to know that certain weapons and high capacity mags need to be restricted and heavily regulated if not completely outlawed. Just picture yourself on a nice calm day with your family at a parade and then……..  2nd Amendment rights mean very little if you or your loved ones can be gunned down that easily.

Signed- An AR owner who would happily turn it in to not have this occur again and again and again.

I agree with you 1000% JJ however I feel assault weapons, weapons with high capacity magazines what have you need to be banned entirely.  Americans have more than proven that we simply do not deserve or in my opinion need access to them.  At all.  Yet here we f’n are.  

I would love just 5 mins with this piece of garbage.