***Tragic News - Current Nebraska Punter Sam Foltz dies in car crash***

Extremley heart wrenching to have heard of this tragedy. Prayers to the families and friends of these 2 young men.

A sincere thank you to Sam's parents for sharing their gift from God with all of us Husker fans! Sam truly epitomized what we all think of when we look at our youth and the Husker program.

• Fire 1

According to Rivals he did. Not sure when.

Jim Harbaugh, Michigan

"Our most heartfelt condolences. A tragedy like this, it takes the breath out of you. It takes the air out of you. I don't have any words of advice. I don't have those words even in me. It's just right now you turn to prayer for those families."

• Fire 2

Harbaugh did mention it during his podium/roundtable time later on in the day - was just the only coach to open his opening statement without mentioning it.

Also ran into Joe Tessetore on the escalator here at media days - gave him a quick thank you for his kind words, and you could tell they were as genuine as could be. He sounded so defeated and frustrated and sad - was in the middle of texting with Sam's mother about trying to find video of the talk Sam gave that night at the camp.

• Fire 1