***Tragic News - Current Nebraska Punter Sam Foltz dies in car crash***

3 hours later from hearing the news and I still can't believe Foltz is gone.

Sucks that Sadler is gone too. I always enjoyed reading the conversations between him and Faux Bo.

Today is a sad day both for Spartan and Husker fans.

• Fire 1

Simply tragic news. Both young men have left this world way too soon.

Many prayers & condolonces to their loved ones. Prayers to both the Cornhusker & Spartan families.

Live each day to the fullest. Make the best of every moment you have.

Rest in peace Sam. Rest in peace Mike. God's peace be with you both forever.

• Fire 1

I swear to god, we should honor him by never punting all season. Sounds stupid, but every time we go out and punt it will just hurt across the nation without him out there. Gosh dang, this is just awful.

That might be impractical.... but I think this might be a cool idea - the first time Nebraska lines up in punt formation this year, they should only put 10 guys on the field and not have a punter line up, and let the play clock run out and take a 5 yard penalty, or otherwise call a time out on zero.

• Fire 1

It rained pretty hard here last night. Now I realize that same system is what they were driving on and caused the wet conditions up there.

Same here. It just passed through Metro Detroit this morning. It was a pretty bad down pour for 10 minutes or so. Street was flooding, if I were out driving I wouldn't have been able to see a thing in the day light. Had that happen to me a month ago on a straight road. Scared the absolute sh#t out of me. I could only guess where I was by the occasional blurry white line where the hood meets the windshield. Was too scared of getting run over from behind to completely stop.

• Fire 1

It rained pretty hard here last night. Now I realize that same system is what they were driving on and caused the wet conditions up there.

Same here. It just passed through Metro Detroit this morning. It was a pretty bad down pour for 10 minutes or so. Street was flooding, if I were out driving I wouldn't have been able to see a thing in the day light. Had that happen to me a month ago on a straight road. Scared the absolute sh#t out of me. I could only guess where I was by the occasional blurry white line where the hood meets the windshield. Was too scared of getting run over from behind to completely stop.

Yeah it was a pretty intense yet somewhat brief downpour here too. I also remember thinking I was glad I was not out in it.

I wonder if visibility was a factor due to the possible heavy rain. Such a tragic accident.

• Fire 1