The 2016 Democrat National Convention

Nebraska has what, one electoral vote that's up for grabs? Obama won it in at least one of his elections. You guys over there, organize and deliver it anywhere else.

I know it's just a tiny slice, and I'm sure there are differing opinions about where it would be most useful for it to go, but if the only possible options end up being "Trump" or "Someone not Trump" in the district, then of course I hope it's the latter.

Nebraska has what, one electoral vote that's up for grabs? Obama won it in at least one of his elections. You guys over there, organize and deliver it anywhere else.

I know it's just a tiny slice, and I'm sure there are differing opinions about where it would be most useful for it to go, but if the only possible options end up being "Trump" or "Someone not Trump" in the district, then of course I hope it's the latter.

I live there now. For the record it was gerrymandered but it's only a "Trump lean" last time I checked. I'll vote for the someone not Trump who has the best chance of beating him. Unless at that point the polling is 35-35-30 and Johnson's losing. Then I'll probably vote for him assuming I don't find out that I don't like him.

I live there now. For the record it was gerrymandered but it's only a "Trump lean" last time I checked. I'll vote for the someone not Trump who has the best chance of beating him. Unless at that point the polling is 35-35-30 and Johnson's losing. Then I'll probably vote for him assuming I don't find out that I don't like him.

I liked what he says and his approach, but not his voting record on issues that matter to me (i.e. gun control, stem cell research etc)

There's no way reasonable people can vote for him. I don't care how much you dislike Hillary, you cannot vote FOR Donald Trump as President of the United States.

<======== My thinking exactly

husker you crack me up each time you do that. :laughpound