A man you can bait with a Tweet

Yeah. Sadly, it really is. :(

We all know people who are really caught up in this almost religious fervor. This is their gospel, and they answer the call to defend the most vilified and witch-hunted President in U.S. history.

They aren't few in number, either. What was that we said about it only takes 3-4% of the population?...we should be careful.

Huskerzoo if you read this thread, at what point does someone step in and consider insisting on a mental health eval for him? I feel like we're watching him begin a descent that is dangerous for the public and quite sad for him and his family to have happen in such a public way. I know there were 50k+ professionals that signed the letter saying he needs it but what can really be done?

I don't think it's a descent. I think he's been this way for a long time.

True. But he's spiraling quicker than before now I think, and I anticipate as more pressure gets applied we'll see him really go off the rails. Remember that first press conference? More of that.

Assume talking about Deputy AG Rosenstein. Also he has already said that he fired Comey about Russia and that the Rosenstein's memo didn't lead to the firing.

Also doesn't this confirm the "fake news" report that he is under investigation for obstruction?

• Fire 1

Assume talking about Deputy AG Rosenstein. Also he has already said that he fired Comey about Russia and that the Rosenstein's memo didn't lead to the firing.

Also doesn't this confirm the "fake news" report that he is under investigation for obstruction?

I'm telling you, he is beginning to spiral (more than usual). This weekend will be interesting. Lots to "digest" and tweet.

• Fire 1