A man you can bait with a Tweet

I think the worst part of this presidential twitter adventure we are having is being desensitized to unprofessional behavior coming from the office of the president. by the time the next election cycle comes around, we will be accustomed to it like an abused dog. As some point this needs to end before we all get Stockholm Syndrome.

Dead on.

When ranking members of the GOP like Paul Ryan and McConnell make excuses like "He's new at this" or "Trump's Presidency is indistinguishable from Jeb or Marco" it's normalizing his utter buffoonery and incompetence.

• Fire 3

Can we expect a tweet or statement from Trump about the car that drove through a crowd outside a mosque? My bet is no, and I'm betting some of his cult followers smiled and took a "karma" atttidue towards it.

Bingo.

Trump doesn't care when it's a white person doing the attacking. Or he refuses to give the appearance of caring.

Reports I've seen don't say ethnicity. I think the UK media has to be silent about the matter for some legal reason, since the suspect is alive and will likely stand trial.

Gotta say, I'm surprised our resident UK terror news expert hasn't given us a status update.

• Fire 1

How dumb can you possibly get? The reason they acted on it the way they did actually helped him. They knew if it went public they (the Obama administration) would be accused of meddling with the election.

Also, what Clinton and the DNC did was shady and 100% legal.

All 4 of those tweets show he is either a complete moron or thinks his cultists are morons.

• Fire 1