A man you can bait with a Tweet

2 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Ah! 

I thought it was 1812 but just checked, you are correct it was 1814

Haha... or 1789

The first inauguration of George Washington as the first President of the United States was held on Thursday, April 30, 1789 on the balcony of Federal Hall in New York City, New York. The inauguration was held nearly two months after the beginning of the first four-year term of George Washington as President. Chancellor of New York Robert Livingston administered the presidential oath of office. With this inauguration, the executive branch of the United States government officially began operations under the new frame of government established by the 1787 Constitution

1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Haha... or 1789

The first inauguration of George Washington as the first President of the United States was held on Thursday, April 30, 1789 on the balcony of Federal Hall in New York City, New York. The inauguration was held nearly two months after the beginning of the first four-year term of George Washington as President. Chancellor of New York Robert Livingston administered the presidential oath of office. With this inauguration, the executive branch of the United States government officially began operations under the new frame of government established by the 1787 Constitution

Okay...I was thinking in reference to the last time the Capitol was breached.

Either way, still funny :thumbs

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

All of these GOP people Tweeting about how Trump shouldn’t be cut off...

How many of them would be okay with Trump using their Twitter right now?

Now don't quote me on this, I'm just saying someone should look into it. But someone said that Archy1221 gave Trump the login information for his Notre Dame Joe account. Can you believe it???

• 4 weeks later...