Clinton Cash/Foundation

despite your silly games, here is my response to your question.

Of course I don't know what they got in turn, that is just a stupid question, and just because I don't know what all they gained doesn't mean it isn't true. That is also stupid to even suggest.

We know for a fact Soros, as well as others, have donated large sums of money to Hillary's foundation.. Take note of that, I didn't say to her campaign. We also have emails of some of those donors requesting and getting special time with hillary because of those donations. To then suggest they didn't gain something else is as about as head in the sand as it comes.

You won't get the smoking gun you are requesting, they are not that stupid, but that also doesn't mean it isn't happening, we have evidence to prove special favors are happening.

Something tells me you will continue to dodge my question but it is still out there, waiting.

The blue is where you ceased to be operating on facts and where you started trying to masquerade your assumptions and beliefs as undeniable truths.

You have evidence favors are being requested. You have no evidence they were carried out.

I can donate a hell of a lot of money to the Husker football program. I can then follow up and ask they allow me to hobnob with the players and coaches in the locker room before games. They have no incentive to comply with my request, because it's pretty unreasonable. It's their prerogative to tell me to pound sand, even though I donated a lot of money.

• Fire 2

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/8/30/12690444/alma-powell-clinton-foundation

I had no idea that Colin Powell had a foundation run by his wife while he was Secretary of State.

If I'd known, I really probably wouldn't have found it very interesting.

And since Powell was presumed to be innocent — and since Democrats did not make attacks on Powell part of their partisan strategy — his charity was never the subject of a lengthy investigation.

Which is lucky for him, because as Clinton could tell you, once you are the subject of a lengthy investigation, the press doesn’t like to report, “Well, we looked into it and we didn’t find anything interesting.”

The bold seems particularly relevant. I mean, Bill Clinton stumped the CGI all over the place in the past however many years. For the most part, I recall it being generally lauded. The fraught nature of the potential conflicts that arise from this never really seemed to be the conversation. But now Hillary is running for president, and, hey, if you don't have substance at least have volume. You will generate at least the perception that a few of these things are sticking.

If Colin Powell had run for president, I'm sure this would have managed to blow up somehow, however briefly.

• 1 month later...

I've said it before but I'd be fine with her getting impeached if they have enough evidence to do it. But: see Haliburton. The whole system is effed no matter how much you want to say it's just one side or one couple.

As the saying goes, repeat a lie often enough...

The reality is that none of the three "sources" cited above provide any EVIDENCE of corruption. None. All three certainly put forth innuendo, but that's it. Read them closely - the Breitbart "article" alleges that, "'[Hillary's] staff — Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin — were very involved in facilitating donors getting special access,' he said." Nice claim, but note that nowhere in the article is any EVIDENCE to support that claim.

As to Hotair.com (a fitting name), it states, "Make no mistake, many of the projects were financed through international aid organizations funded by various world governments led by the United States. And, as it turns out, many of the corporations receiving the largest amount of financial aid and incentive from these government-funded agencies were also big donors to the Clinton Foundation." First, there is no EVIDENCE in the "article" to support that claim (and again, what we are addressing here is the claim that these three "articles" provide further evidence of corruption in the Foundation). Second, assuming for the limited purposes of argument only that the claim is true, so what?

And finally, the "Washington Times". The substance of the "evidence" consists entirely of the following:

The latest email thread shows an aide discussing conversations with ambassadors from Qatar, Brazil, Peru, Malawi, and Rwanda while in the nation’s capital.

“[Qatar] would like to see WJC ‘for five minutes’ in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC’s birthday in 2011,” an employee at The Clinton Foundation said to numerous aides, including Doug Brand. “Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti — particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I’m collecting input from CF Haiti team.”

But the "article" lacks an important element - any EVIDENCE that Qatar (or any other entity named) actually obtained an audience with Bill Clinton from it's donation. And even if it did, Bill Clinton was not the Secretary of State - Hillary was.

So, again, no evidence. And, again, repeat a lie often enough...

• Fire 5

As the saying goes, repeat a lie often enough...

The reality is that none of the three "sources" cited above provide any EVIDENCE of corruption. None. All three certainly put forth innuendo, but that's it. Read them closely - the Breitbart "article" alleges that, "'[Hillary's] staff — Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin — were very involved in facilitating donors getting special access,' he said." Nice claim, but note that nowhere in the article is any EVIDENCE to support that claim.

As to Hotair.com (a fitting name), it states, "Make no mistake, many of the projects were financed through international aid organizations funded by various world governments led by the United States. And, as it turns out, many of the corporations receiving the largest amount of financial aid and incentive from these government-funded agencies were also big donors to the Clinton Foundation." First, there is no EVIDENCE in the "article" to support that claim (and again, what we are addressing here is the claim that these three "articles" provide further evidence of corruption in the Foundation). Second, assuming for the limited purposes of argument only that the claim is true, so what?

And finally, the "Washington Times". The substance of the "evidence" consists entirely of the following:

The latest email thread shows an aide discussing conversations with ambassadors from Qatar, Brazil, Peru, Malawi, and Rwanda while in the nation’s capital.

“[Qatar] would like to see WJC ‘for five minutes’ in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC’s birthday in 2011,” an employee at The Clinton Foundation said to numerous aides, including Doug Brand. “Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti — particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I’m collecting input from CF Haiti team.”

But the "article" lacks an important element - any EVIDENCE that Qatar (or any other entity named) actually obtained an audience with Bill Clinton from it's donation. And even if it did, Bill Clinton was not the Secretary of State - Hillary was.

So, again, no evidence. And, again, repeat a lie often enough...

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck...

You can make all sorts of excuses and continue to defend Hillary.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/60506-former-haitian-senate-president-as-my-people-were-dying-hillary-was-abusing-her-position

• 2 weeks later...

More Foundation smoke via wilki leaks. Someone on HB mentioned the Clintons weren't made rich by the foundation. Maybe not directly - although that is still up for debate. However indirectly, the foundation was

a key to the Clinton's fast growth in net worth. From just a few millions when they left office to approx. $150m now. Is that an ethical issue? You decide.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/303023-memo-reveals-interplay-between-clinton-foundation-personal-business

An internal memo released Wednesday by WikiLeaks reveals new details about the interplay between the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton family’s personal business interests.

The 12-page document is penned by Doug Band, a longtime Clinton confidant who had been the Clinton Foundation’s primary fundraiser for a decade.

Band wrote the memo as a principal for Teneo, a private consulting firm that raised tens of millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation while also acting as a personal in-house agency for Bill Clinton.

In the memo, Band describes his “unorthodox” role in raising money for the nonprofit foundation while simultaneously securing for-profit opportunities for the former president.

The document argues that Band’s dual lines of work were “independent” of one another. The memo came after criticism from Chelsea Clinton — revealed in a separate email published by WikiLeaks — over Band’s role within the family’s network of interests.

The memo states that as of November 2011, Teneo had raised tens of millions for the foundation and produced between $30 million and $66 million in revenue for Bill Clinton through various “business arrangements,” including paid speeches.

The Clinton camp has denied that Clinton Foundation donors were given special access or that the charitable organization was used to enrich its founding family.

A Clinton spokesman declined to comment specifically on the memo. The campaign has refused to confirm the authenticity of any of campaign chairman John Podesta’s stolen emails and has sought to cast doubt on their authenticity.

A spokesperson for Teneo said there was nothing untoward revealed in the memo.

“As the memo demonstrates, Teneo worked to encourage clients, where appropriate, to support the Clinton Foundation because of the good work that it does around the world,” the spokesperson said. “It also clearly shows that Teneo never received any financial benefit or benefit of any kind from doing so.”

Band co-founded Teneo with former State Department employee Declan Kelly while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

The firm paid Bill Clinton as an adviser through 2012, and it has raised millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation through Band’s connections to executives at large corporations like Coca-Cola, Dow Chemical and Allstate.

Band also acted as personal agent for Clinton, setting him up with the lucrative speaking engagements that have driven the Clintons’ net worth into the stratosphere.

In one instance, Band secured a $540,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation from banking giant UBS. He later arranged for Clinton to give three paid speeches to the firm for a total of $900,000.

Band noted that his firm served as the “primary contact and point of management” for Clinton’s political activity, business activity, foundation activity, paid speeches, and family and personal needs, including “in-kind private airplane travel” and “in-kind vacation stays.”

Teneo’s overlapping responsibilities gave heartburn to some in the Clintons’ inner circle, including Chelsea Clinton, who in another email published by WikiLeaks raised “serious concerns” with Teneo’s liberal use of the Clinton name to court clients.

Band lashed out at Clinton as a meddlesome "spoiled brat" in an email to Podesta, while acknowledging the unique nature of his position.

Traditionally it has been the Press that sniffed around and found enough "smoke" for Congress or the FBI or a State Agency if it was local to investigate and find facts. Lately the "Press" has been pi$$ing on the smoke to prevent the populace from finding out what the facts are.

Example?

• Fire 1

Traditionally it has been the Press that sniffed around and found enough "smoke" for Congress or the FBI or a State Agency if it was local to investigate and find facts. Lately the "Press" has been pi$$ing on the smoke to prevent the populace from finding out what the facts are.

Example?

Pretty obvious. The press in general has not shown much fervency in digging into the Foundation mess during the election cycle. The moderators at the debates barely touch on it. Chris Wallace asked a strong question in the last debate but then allowed Hillary to dance away from it without pressing her. Where are the Bob Woodwards, who said the Foundation is a scandal, for this generation. If this was a republican, the press would be on it like stink on skunk.

• Fire 2

Pretty obvious. The press in general has not shown much fervency in digging into the Foundation mess during the election cycle. The moderators at the debates barely touch on it. Chris Wallace asked a strong question in the last debate but then allowed Hillary to dance away from it without pressing her. Where are the Bob Woodwards, who said the Foundation is a scandal, for this generation. If this was a republican, the press would be on it like stink on skunk.

You mean, like how the press has covered the Trump Foundation?

What did Bob Woodward say about Trump's donation to the Florida AG?

What was Trump's answer to Chris Wallace's question -or any debate moderator's question - about that payment in the debate?

Trump is a Republican. How has the press been on his foundation "like stink on a skunk," and how roughly was Trump handled during the debates about his foundation's scandals?

• Fire 2