WR Coach Keith Williams Arrested on Suspicion of DUI

ADS

ive been in two minor accidents. One my fault. One the other's. Of which we quickly exchanged insurance and info, and went on our way. In both instances, the right things were done, repairs were made. No one was ripped off. But, the right thing to do is get the police involved and a legit report made to protect everyone involved. Lots of shade folks out there.

4 games. Plus community service type stuff. Suspension without pay for two weeks. Pretty light in my opinion.

I agree. Being it was his 3rd. With a fender bender. While hosting a 5 star WR, I expected the suspension to be for the season.

4 games and only missing 2 weeks of pay is very light. I thought at the bare minimum it should be 6 games and all w/o pay.

2 weeks without pay equates to $15,000 on Williams' new contract.

I figured some type of suspension was inevitable, but it seems like it is punishing the players and the team more than Williams.

Disciplining an individual that is part of a team is always going to punish the team as well. I don't see a way around it.

Oh, I completely understand that.

The timing is just bad. It sounds like he won't be at practice at all for the two weeks leading up to the season opener. That is the biggest hit. But you know he will be coaching in practice during the first four weeks of the season, just not actually on the field during those 4 games, so the Administration can save face.

Can he serve that two-week suspension without pay in February after NSD? :lol: