Injury Updates

Mavric

Was Tommy hurt? I don't recall seeing him run at all today. I sure hope Westy is ok. Ditto for Cethan and Devine.

TA might have been. Didn't seem like we had that many designed runs for him. Maybe only one draw that I remembered.
I was waiting for him to fake a handoff to another player but keep it himself and take off running but he never did.

Was Tommy hurt? I don't recall seeing him run at all today. I sure hope Westy is ok. Ditto for Cethan and Devine.

TA might have been. Didn't seem like we had that many designed runs for him. Maybe only one draw that I remembered.
I was waiting for him to fake a handoff to another player but keep it himself and take off running but he never did.

Didn't run like the past two weeks at all. This bye came at a great time.

Yeah, the horse collar is the one I remember worrying about him having a slight limp afterwards. He's a tough kid though, and it's not like he'd come out if he was hurt. Shoot, there were multiple times he got dinged up in the Oregon game.

I do worry every single time I see him going down awkward though. Baited breath, every single time. I love his mobility, but watching him get roughed up while running always has the PT in me worried.

• Fire 1

Thought TA got dinged up out there. I remember seeing him limp a few times. And there was that one play (facemask?) that bent him almost in half.

Really hope all three guys will be okay (Westy, Carter, Ozigbo)

I thought he was done after the horse collar.

So did I. Got nervous. He's a tough dude alright.

Yeah, ,does anybody know anything about this? The QB run was non-existent today.