The "Riley" Factor against Oregon

How similar is 2016 Oregon to the teams he faced? Same overall scheme concepts, at least offensively, but a lot of different faces and personnel then who he would have been intimately familiar with in the past.

Any advantage that Riley gives us will also be reciprocated by the Oregon staff's knowledge of how Riley coaches.

None. It won't matter because we won't be able to stop you, regardless

The only thing that stops NU from scoring 40+ is Langsdorf's playcalling or Tommy having an awful game.

I'm very disappointed in the way the ducks look. Horrible tackling. It's just flat bad.

The unfortunate thing is. If NU wins, we won't do much to help make it look like a big win for NU down the road. Oregon looks like an average Pac12 team right now. In all Honesty, Colorado could beat Oregon.

• Fire 1

We will have to play extremely focused ball as Oregon appears to be a flexible offense that runs lots of different types of plays. I don't think they're as strong as we are so maybe we can build something off that and maybe concentrate on disrupting their offensive timing. They seem to have a lot of guys moving and trying to be deceptive.

The only thing that stops NU from scoring 40+ is Langsdorf's playcalling or Tommy having an awful game.

I'm very disappointed in the way the ducks look. Horrible tackling. It's just flat bad.

The unfortunate thing is. If NU wins, we won't do much to help make it look like a big win for NU down the road. Oregon looks like an average Pac12 team right now. In all Honesty, Colorado could beat Oregon.

Surprised to see you this down on them after only 2 games. I knew their defense would be suspect and lack of an elite RB/QB makes them less effective on offense, but overall they have just about as good a shot at a Pac 12 title as most of the league right now.

I really like Colorado's QB, I bet the entire league wishes they had that guy.

I am excited because I actually feel like for the first time in a long time we SHOULD beat a "name" OOC team. I didn't really count Miami because they have been down for so long.

Surprised to see you this down on them after only 2 games. I knew their defense would be suspect and lack of an elite RB/QB makes them less effective on offense, but overall they have just about as good a shot at a Pac 12 title as most of the league right now.
Royce Freeman doesn't fit for you as elite????? He'd be starting here from day one, as well as pretty much every other school in. America. Royce is a major concern.

Royce Freeman doesn't fit for you as elite????? He'd be starting here from day one, as well as pretty much every other school in. America. Royce is a major concern.

^^^this. Freeman is a star and we have to slow him down to win this game

It says Oregon put up 53 and 44 points in the first two games.......they are not horrible and we'll have to play a great game to win. Other contributing factors......game is on ABC, it's a nationally televised game at 2:30......we will find out if our coaching staff are natural chokers on the big stage. Let's hope we've turned that corner and learned how to not beat ourselves. Maybe they'll even call the same runs that didn't work against Wyoming with 8 in the box, but whole-ass it this time??( Like maybe a bigass fullback knocking out the first guy through allowing our guy to get 5 yards every time or something?)

It says Oregon put up 53 and 44 points in the first two games.......they are not horrible and we'll have to play a great game to win. Other contributing factors......game is on ABC, it's a nationally televised game at 2:30......we will find out if our coaching staff are natural chokers on the big stage. Let's hope we've turned that corner and learned how to not beat ourselves. Maybe they'll even call the same runs that didn't work against Wyoming with 8 in the box, but whole-ass it this time??( Like maybe a bigass fullback knocking out the first guy through allowing our guy to get 5 yards every time or something?)

Yes. Our defense is terrible. NU should put up 40+

I'm going to assume that NU defense is better than UC Davis AND Virginia.