***Official Oregon Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Honestly, I really don't think Oregon is that great

They lost their #1 rb in Freeman. That guy was eating us alive before his injury.
ah that is true. Forgot about that!

They're doing X-Rays at the half I thought? So I don't know he's gone for good...

Hate to say it but i hope hes out the rest of this game but back next week. That kid is a beast.

That punt return may have saved the game for us.

Inability to run the ball is concerning.

They're putting 7-8 in the box. It's to be expected. We need Langs to keep pounding the rock to a) keep Oregon honest, b) wear their defense down, and c) eat clock to help our defense.

For the second half I would LOVE to see Tommy Armstrong make plays with his legs. Guy needs to roll out and run the football. oregon is bringing pressure and forcing him to pass, we need to utilitze his speed and legs to make plays.

And use that to get short passes to our speedy "greatest show on turf" style receivers.

• Fire 2

For the second half I would LOVE to see Tommy Armstrong make plays with his legs. Guy needs to roll out and run the football. oregon is bringing pressure and forcing him to pass, we need to utilitze his speed and legs to make plays.

I would like to see that too as it is a much better option than having TA throw a swing pass.