Worst Announcing Job of All-Time

Cunningham is the most poorly prepared guy in the business. He makes so many mistakes and he just talks out of his ass. I swear every game I watch where he is doing color you are guaranteed for at least one coming out of commercial apology for some idiotic thing he said. Its like the let him know during the break how f'ing stupid he is and he has to apologize. Today was the extra point or going for 2.

• Fire 1

Worst non-call by refs was long Hoosier return enabled to two blocks in the back.

Did anyone pick up on the parting shot, not sure which announcer said it... something to the effect of, "Couple games ahead with Wisconsin and Ohio State, but otherwise remainder of season is very winnable for the Huskers." ;)

• Fire 3

They just about misidentified the tackler or ball carrier on every play. Which doesn't ruin it for me but when they go on and on about something that is clearly not quite right it's like alright guys... c'mon now.

Refs = doo doo. What happened on the play where Maurice was called for holding? That was a run play right?

Worst non-call by refs was long Hoosier return enabled to two blocks in the back.

Did anyone pick up on the parting shot, not sure which announcer said it... something to the effect of, "Couple games ahead with Wisconsin and Ohio State, but otherwise remainder of season is very winnable for the Huskers." ;)

Re: the parting shot. All game long I kept thinking of all the "pros" that picked Indiana to win.....just makes it that much sweeter when we do win. As for Wisconsin and Ohio State...of course they are favorites and anything can happen. Those are no lose games for us I feel...if we get out scored, well...they were supposed to win...if we win it is a huge upset.

Who was worse, the announcers or the refs? THAT is the question. :lol:

I didn't think the refs were all that bad. The announcers on the other hand called the game completely unprepared.

I think you watched a different game than we did..

Let me guess, nebraska got screwed on all the calls? Well, there were 3 times that they could have called us for PI, two were on third down that would have resulted in first downs for Indiana. How about when the refs weren't prepared for the no huddle and had to whistle for a stoppage? There were questionable calls on both sides.